+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent

ash.7233

May 5, 2024
I have submitted my application for visitor visa but unfortunately i misspelled my name in imm5257e form my name is Shubhkarman and i misspelled it as Shubkarman ,thereafter i received BIL on this name schedule on 9 May . Now i confused what should i do? should i go for biometric or not? i have raised the web form but not received any revert from them.please suggest me to do next

ash.7233

May 5, 2024
they are not responding me back because high volume of my messages .i feel that the purpose of my visit to attend the events may end when they will revert.. Cant the biometric officer update my name in their system so that embassy officer can give me visa decision?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
they are not responding me back because high volume of my messages .i feel that the purpose of my visit to attend the events may end when they will revert.. Cant the biometric officer update my name in their system so that embassy officer can give me visa decision?
Go to appointment as BIL is linked to account. If they refuse wait for IRCC instructions. Where are you applying from?

_harinderkaurs

Jun 24, 2019
Hi, I have received a request to fill IMM0104e as an Indian citizen. But the form seems to be for Chinese people. Has anyone received the same?