+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Visa Situation, SOWP and Visitor Visa Approved together.

Robji

May 6, 2024
India
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Passport Req..
30-04-2014
I applied for an Open Work Permit on November 11, 2023, and it was approved on April 30, 2024. My wife is currently studying full-time in Canada. Due to a long wait and a medical emergency, I applied for a Visitor Visa. Both visas have been approved, and I received a request for passport submission (PPR) for the Visitor Visa. My passport is currently with IRCC for printing my Open Work Permit visa.

I need advice on what to do next. I want to avoid any issues that might arise from visa cancellation, and I have an urgent need to come to Canada as soon as possible. If anyone has a solution, please let me know.

Trupti21

May 9, 2024
I applied for an Open Work Permit on November 11, 2023, and it was approved on April 30, 2024. My wife is currently studying full-time in Canada. Due to a long wait and a medical emergency, I applied for a Visitor Visa. Both visas have been approved, and I received a request for passport submission (PPR) for the Visitor Visa. My passport is currently with IRCC for printing my Open Work Permit visa.

I need advice on what to do next. I want to avoid any issues that might arise from visa cancellation, and I have an urgent need to come to Canada as soon as possible. If anyone has a solution, please let me know.
When you applied for visitor visa? And whenever you applied visitor visa at that time SOWP was in progress?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Travel on the SOWP.