+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Refugee Travel Document

Backache1901

May 5, 2024
Hi all, I made an urgent refugee travel document application this Friday. I need to fly in about 2 weeks. Online they say, contact us and we'll reach out to you with the next steps. Do you guys know what are the next steps so that I can prepare and how long it will take?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi all, I made an urgent refugee travel document application this Friday. I need to fly in about 2 weeks. Online they say, contact us and we'll reach out to you with the next steps. Do you guys know what are the next steps so that I can prepare and how long it will take?
You need to cancel that 2 weeks plan…. You wont get rtd in 2 weeks

Reactions: Backache1901

moref1988

Star Member
Feb 28, 2023
if you really need a rtd within 2 weeks, you probably won't get it within 2 weeks.
if you dont need it right now. you can get it 2-3 weeks maybe sooner.
that's ircc facts.

i got my travel document almost 6 months later and it was really important for me.
and my one friend got it within just two weeks and he never use it up to present.

i just ask this for my personal wonder. What is the difference between about these two applications?
why somebody gets within 2 weeks? and somebody gets 6 months later?

Here4help

Star Member
Dec 4, 2021
if you really need a rtd within 2 weeks, you probably won't get it within 2 weeks.
if you dont need it right now. you can get it 2-3 weeks maybe sooner.
that's ircc facts.

i got my travel document almost 6 months later and it was really important for me.
and my one friend got it within just two weeks and he never use it up to present.

i just ask this for my personal wonder. What is the difference between about these two applications?
why somebody gets within 2 weeks? and somebody gets 6 months later?
No rules just depends on officers mood. What i am observing in my journey for more than 7 years. Just my opinion.