+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***URGENT*** - PASSPORT STAMPING AT IRCC DELHI

mitchie4578

May 9, 2024
Anyone here who submitted the passport to IRCC, New Delhi in April and waiting for the passport?

I submitted mine on 4th of April and it is under processing since 8th of April, 2024. I know it will take 20 business days but would like to check if anyone submitted it and got their passport back.

Thanks in advance!

I submitted my passport for visit visa in IRCC OFFICE NEW DELHI ON 26th April 2024

29th April 2024- passport reached IRCC office and is under process

Still waiting for stamped passport

2701hkaur

Apr 30, 2024
Anyone with visitor visa who submitted after April 22 and has got the passport stamped. I am trying to see if i ll get mine on time. Mine is with ircc since april 29 and have fligt on may 17

2701hkaur

Apr 30, 2024
Got the dispatch notification today morning
Submitted to vfs jalandhar: april 25
Under processing at ircc delhi : april 29
Dispatch notification: may 10
Temporary visitor visa
10 business days it took.

Thanks for everyone here for answering all questions and being a support.

Reactions: SeniorSomewhere

mitchie4578

May 9, 2024
Anyone here who submitted the passport to IRCC, New Delhi in April and waiting for the passport?

I submitted mine on 4th of April and it is under processing since 8th of April, 2024. I know it will take 20 business days but would like to check if anyone submitted it and got their passport back.

Thanks in advance!
thats a big relief. Thank you so much.
I got the message to collect my passport today on 10th May 2024 and will collect my passport on Monday.

anandpooja

Apr 17, 2024
People who are getting visitor visa, is multiple entry a standard these days for everyone, or a single entry visas are also being issued? Just curious.

natudi30

Apr 16, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Regulatory Affairs
Hi, how long does passport stamping take from Mumbai for spousal PR sponsorship application? I know that in general it takes around a month’s time or less. Would be helpful in booking the ticket if i have an idea for timeline from Mumbai

kaurar

Apr 4, 2024
Hi All ,
Anyone submitted passport for stamping(Work visa) in jalandhar office on 8th May .
It shows in process from 10th may .

thanks