imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Guys,

I am on open work visa and want to study after Sept 2024. I have few questions regarding this:

1. I have masters degree from India, what kind of degree/courses I am eligible to study now in Canada (1 year)
2. I recently gave General IELTS for EE, Can I use same IELTS results for study visa (I am already in Canada from last 2 years)
3. Do I need to pay full 1 year fee and show proof of funds even from inside Canada? Or I can just pay first semester fee.

Thanks in advance!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Guys,

I am on open work visa and want to study after Sept 2024. I have few questions regarding this:

1. I have masters degree from India, what kind of degree/courses I am eligible to study now in Canada (1 year)
2. I recently gave General IELTS for EE, Can I use same IELTS results for study visa (I am already in Canada from last 2 years)
3. Do I need to pay full 1 year fee and show proof of funds even from inside Canada? Or I can just pay first semester fee.

Thanks in advance!
1. You need a program that expands on your masters by showing education and career advancement. So a Masters, Phd, or post grad program.
2. Don’t need IELTS for a study permit. But general is fine.
3. Yes, you need to pay tuition and show proof of funds.

imansoor

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
1. You need a program that expands on your masters by showing education and career advancement. So a Masters, Phd, or post grad program.
2. Don’t need IELTS for a study permit. But general is fine.
3. Yes, you need to pay tuition and show proof of funds.
Thanks for your reply.

I am thinking about the 1 year post grad program since that will be cheapest.
Are you sure IELTS dont needed? I've talked to some people all of them said IELTS needed just not confirmed about General or Academic.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for your reply.

I am thinking about the 1 year post grad program since that will be cheapest.
Are you sure IELTS dont needed? I've talked to some people all of them said IELTS needed just not confirmed about General or Academic.
It is not required for non SDS stream but recommended. You can use either. Just show career advancement in home country. You are showing education advancement.