+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University request for Visa Application Letter

hsharpreet

Aug 1, 2020
Hi,

I'm writing on behalf of someone. She has submitted student visa application for MBA 2-3 weeks ago and haven't received the result yet. Today, she received an email from the university(UCW) to submit the "Visa Application Letter" that was received after submitting the application otherwise they will not be able to proceed.

email message:

I am writing to you today to ask you to submit the Confirmation of Visa Application letter issued to you when your visa application was filed (Please ask your agency to send you the same if they were the ones that applied for you) so that we can request the IRCC to look into your visa applications and hopefully give a positive decision if everything is in order.
Please Note: With out the Letter we cannot proceed with the request, so send me the letter ASAP.

It feels strange that university requires that letter and without that they cannot proceed. I am not sure if sharing that letter is fine and wondering if anyone have any idea why would they need that?

Thanks.

Last edited:

happpyy56

Star Member
Sep 26, 2021
Hi,

I'm writing on behalf of someone. She have submitted student visa application for MBA 2-3 weeks ago and haven't received the result yet. Today, she received an email from the university(UCW) to submit the "Visa Application Letter" that was received after submitting the application otherwise they will not be able to proceed.

It feels strange that university requires that letter and without that they cannot proceed. I am not sure if sharing that letter is fine and wondering if anyone have any idea why would they need that?

Thanks.
No idea, first time to see such a case!