+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV rejection with strange reason

adii4uonly

May 4, 2024
hello my fiancé applied trv in 2023 ,we are getting married this year, her visa was rejected in 2023 and one reason other than standard reason mentioned in in past you did not comply with immigration of other country. she has never applied any visa to any country before,,, what to do as we will get married this year , we have to apply her spousal PR and TRV again.,I am worried about it. kindly suggest

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hello my fiancé applied trv in 2023 ,we are getting married this year, her visa was rejected in 2023 and one reason other than standard reason mentioned in in past you did not comply with immigration of other country. she has never applied any visa to any country before,,, what to do as we will get married this year , we have to apply her spousal PR and TRV again.,I am worried about it. kindly suggest
Order GCMS notes. So she has never left her country? Did her parents apply for a visa when she was a minor?

adii4uonly

May 4, 2024
her sister lives in Canada , she has ties with Canada , she applied TRV with parents , she said her parents visa got approved. I looked gcms option , since I am in canada the option I am able to find is to make ATIP request , I will take her consent letter tomorrow to apply.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
her sister lives in Canada , she has ties with Canada , she applied TRV with parents , she said her parents visa got approved. I looked gcms option , since I am in canada the option I am able to find is to make ATIP request , I will take her consent letter tomorrow to apply.
What do you mean she applied with her parents? How old is she because if over 22, she would have applied separately as she is not a dependant. She needs to ask her parents if they ever applied for a visa on her behalf when she was under 22.

adii4uonly

May 4, 2024
she and her family applied same time through an agent ,her parents have never travelled abroad as she told her father has phobia to sit in flight. she is over age of 22

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Order GCMS notes before you submit any further applications.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
she and her family applied same time through an agent ,her parents have never travelled abroad as she told her father has phobia to sit in flight. she is over age of 22
Maybe something happened when she was a child that her parents aren't telling her about. Order GCMS notes to find out what the issue is.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
So she should have applied separately with her own account and application. Find out if that was done. She would have shown her own funds, ties to return, travel history. She needs to ask her parents if they ever applied on her behalf for a visa at any time.

adii4uonly

May 4, 2024
I checked with her now, her parents got visa in 2022 , she applied in 2023 , but she said never applied before or travelled to other country ,

the rejection letter has following reasons
you have significant ties in Canada ( her sister is a resident)
in the past, you didn't not comply with all immigration conditions imposed in other country.
not satisfied you will leave Canada at end of your stay based on
you do not have significant family ties outside Canada
your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I checked with her now, her parents got visa in 2022 , she applied in 2023 , but she said never applied before or travelled to other country ,

in the past, you didn't not comply with all immigration conditions imposed in other country.
your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself .
So need GCMS notes about complying with other immigration conditions. Again, she needs to ask her parents too.

She needs to address reasons for refusal - show her own funds to support a visit, show ties to return, travel history etc.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

You really need to apply for GCMS notes and see what they say. IRCC seems to have found a record of her not complying with immigration conditions in another country.

adii4uonly

May 4, 2024
thank you scylla and naturgrl for your valuable inputs and helping me with this situation. I will apply notes asap. Does atip and gcms are same thing as I am in canada can apply atip with her consent letter