+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TRV from Germany as International Student

kellyhvm

Feb 10, 2023
Hi guys, so im planning to visit my friend in Canada in May 2023 so i need to make temporary residence visa (visitor visa) as my passport wont allow me just to go to Canada without any visa and currently in residing in Germany as a student. I'm just started working in a company as a working student (20 hours a week). I have a few questions:

1. Do you think i still need to ask reference letter from the company where i work even though im just a working student and not a full-time worker? I'm about to apply but im confused if i really need this extra document or not.

2. Does these documents enough to my application:
  • Student ID
  • School Enrollment Certificate (current and next semester)
  • Health Insurance in Germany
  • Confirmation of Registration from the Residents Registration Office (Anmeldung)
  • Tenancy Agreement (with 2-3 months latest payment)
  • Blocked Account (for living expenses in Germany only, Germany blocked my money for my one year living expense - seperate from my saving account)
  • Saving Account (2500 euro)
  • Residence Permit (i have it until 2025)
  • Invitation Letter (from my friend)
  • My friend’s school enrollment certificate
  • My friend’s study permit
  • My friend’s passport
  • Vaccine Certificate
  • Day-to-day itinerary and planned flight ticket (just a screenshot from expedia)
3. Do i need to translate the "tenancy agreement" and "Confirmation of Registration from the Residents Registration Office" to English?

If anyone had experience the same thing or know the answer, please share.

Thank you