+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TN VISA Employment offer

1canadagirl77

Aug 22, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I am a Canadian citizen. I had a general question. I have heard people filing H1B applications from 2 employers to maximize their chances in a lottery.
1) Is it possible that someone can go to the US border with 2 separate TN Status (Management Consultant) petitions from 2 different employers? In case one gets denied. The current market is so weird, so just looking to understand the chances.
2)Is it possible to renege an already accepted employment offer (where the US employer) has filed a TN petition if another better offer comes in late? Not the ideal situation, however, just keen to understand.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I am a Canadian citizen. I had a general question. I have heard people filing H1B applications from 2 employers to maximize their chances in a lottery.
1) Is it possible that someone can go to the US border with 2 separate TN Status (Management Consultant) petitions from 2 different employers? In case one gets denied. The current market is so weird, so just looking to understand the chances.
2)Is it possible to renege an already accepted employment offer (where the US employer) has filed a TN petition if another better offer comes in late? Not the ideal situation, however, just keen to understand.
Best to ask on a US immigration forum.

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Please update if you got to hear anything on this