Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

inaya.i

Oct 25, 2023
I applied for PR in December 2023
February 2024 received AOR
May 2024 received eligibility passed
And yesterday i received an invitation to pre arrival services
What does it mean?
It means you have access to certain services while they check your eligibility. You are probably still using them if you are in canada. I think they are more useful for those outside canada.
What office are you assigned?

q8boy

Aug 13, 2023
I applied for PR in December 2023
February 2024 received AOR
May 2024 received eligibility passed
And yesterday i received an invitation to pre arrival services
What does it mean?
Happy for you!
from Gatineau,QC ,first applied on Sep 2023 -- Jan AOR -- Feb Biometrics -- then nothing happened so far :( I dont know why !

Reactions: himankkohli6

Christtop

Apr 24, 2024
I just received a mail letter of eligibility (not updated yet on my portal) and also notifying me that my spouse’s application whom I added as a Dpendant is being processed in Accra with her G000….. number stated.

Guys, please, what should I expect next? And am I able to link this her number to her application? And also, is there anyone that can give experience on the next process?

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
I just received a mail letter of eligibility (not updated yet on my portal) and also notifying me that my spouse’s application whom I added as a Dpendant is being processed in Accra with her G000….. number stated.

Guys, please, what should I expect next? And am I able to link this her number to her application? And also, is there anyone that can give experience on the next process?
Pls share your complete timeline

Christtop

Apr 24, 2024
God will perfect it, you are almost there. Please, how was your dependant notified of the required documents? Was it via your own application or theirs?

Christtop

Apr 24, 2024
Pls share your complete timeline
Applied Nov. 22
Received AOR Feb. 23
FBI fingerprints requested/submitted Aug. 23
Requested GCMS notes (all info pointing at June 2024 as completion date)
Eligibility letter received April 28th
Dependant back home.

Requested & got Travel document, have vacationed twice since lastyear hassle-free (this really helped my mental health).

Reactions: himankkohli6