+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

ocean905

May 16, 2012
nekeol said:
yes dear, No problem, you can take your statement starting from April 13 and now deposit maximum till the date of statement and next day you can refund your balance, but deposit to make balance more than enough. NEKEOL
Thanks Nekeol for guidance. You are always very helpful.

haral said:
Dear Ocean, may i know who is your visa officer?
now I am receiving correspondence from visa officer is NXR

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Assalam o Alaikum,
Status Update Report...!!! :) 15-Nov-2013
Current Status No. of Cases
1. VISA - Received 37
2. PPR - Received 5
3. MR - Received 30
5. Waiting for MR 59

TOTAL Applicants 131

To view the full list, kindly open the Link in my signatures. No User/Password required.
Wassalam,
SMSH

Julieana

Nov 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Appeal Case.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PP submitted on 10.11.14
SMSH said:
Assalam o Alaikum,
Status Update Report...!!! :) 15-Nov-2013
Current Status No. of Cases
1. VISA - Received 37
2. PPR - Received 5
3. MR - Received 30
5. Waiting for MR 59

TOTAL Applicants 131

To view the full list, kindly open the Link in my signatures. No User/Password required.
Wassalam,
SMSH
Why not a shower of MRs in Nov-13? :(

Gravity

May 18, 2010
I rcvd an email " asking me a minor question abt which i was really surprised. I answered it . but it was a total surprise;
it was a Q which shud hv been asked in the intial days of submission of my application. After replying i emaild a second Q if I hv missed anything. I got another surprise; reply was that application is in bk ground check....which may take several months...

My query is what was happenning in all those 4 yrs, after the acceptance of application? why additional paperswere required 1.5 yrs back? and what abt 1.5 yr what was happenning then??????????

sheeno1

Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2010
Doc's Request.
APR-2010
Med's Request
24 Dec-13
Passport Req..
10-Feb '14
VISA ISSUED...
07-Mar '14
Gravity said:
I rcvd an email " asking me a minor question abt which i was really surprised. I answered it . but it was a total surprise;
it was a Q which shud hv been asked in the intial days of submission of my application. After replying i emaild a second Q if I hv missed anything. I got another surprise; reply was that application is in bk ground check....which may take several months...

My query is what was happenning in all those 4 yrs, after the acceptance of application? why additional paperswere required 1.5 yrs back? and what abt 1.5 yr what was happenning then??????????
When u received this reply and who is yr visa officer ?

asad1080

Oct 4, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18 Nov 2010
Hi Guys,

Finally the LVO has replied to my query ...... They have asked me to re-submit the forms with updated informations within 60 days.

Now I have two questions from the seniors ....

1. In the new"Generic Application Form for Canada" ... 1st section is "Program under which you are applying" ........ I initially applied for Fedral Skilled Worker Class ...... now this option is not in the form (there are defined drop down options) ...... the the closest option is "Economic" with sub category "Skilled Worker" ......... will it effect my application any way ? should a write a seperate note to clearly state that?

2. they have included a new "Military Service" form .... to indicate if I have worked in military ......... In case I haven't I have to explain why not ...... now my question is, is there any best answer to this question? .... as it feels like a trick question

Regards,
Asad

ksez

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Dear All,

Thanks to Allah, I got my passport and CPR document today from TCS; within 4 days of passport submission to Islamabad office.

Again thanks to all the members and support they help/guided me during the journey!

My plan to land in March-2013; well City/place not decide yet; any suggestion for IT Professional??

One small thing can someone let me how to get the Authorization letter/NOC letter from Karachi Driving Authority office for driving license letter needed in Canada..??

Regards

Ksez

Cyra

Star Member
Aug 2, 2009
GUYS I NEED HELP (URGENT)

I have submitted PCC from KSA few fays back to LVO. Yesterday i have recieved an inquiry from programme assistant, asking for justification. They wants to knw that in name column of my husband's PCC, its written for eg "ABCD PQRS" ( his name with his father name), whereas on all his documents and forms before it was only "ABCD" (means first name only)
I need to send justification within 15 days.
In saudi arabia's PCC, they have a column of FULL NAME, and its necessary to write first name and last name together but how i can give explaination to them?????

PLEASE RESPOND...... :(

sheeno1

Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2010
Doc's Request.
APR-2010
Med's Request
24 Dec-13
Passport Req..
10-Feb '14
VISA ISSUED...
07-Mar '14
ksez said:
Dear All,

Thanks to Allah, I got my passport and CPR document today from TCS; within 4 days of passport submission to Islamabad office.

Again thanks to all the members and support they help/guided me during the journey!

My plan to land in March-2013; well City/place not decide yet; any suggestion for IT Professional??

One small thing can someone let me how to get the Authorization letter/NOC letter from Karachi Driving Authority office for driving license letter needed in Canada..??

Regards

Ksez
Many many congratulations, for NOC/letter visit Clifton office near 70 Clifton.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
eemmoo1 said:
Dear All,

Our medical results were sent by courier. Will it be ok to send confirmation email after 10 days. Sometimes it has been observed that they lost medical results and request again for new one's

Any suggestions?
Get DHL tracking number from your Medical Assessment Center for follow up etc

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
ocean905 said:
Dear senior members today I received MR with RPRF and proof of funds. I am shot of 350000/- from required funds can I deposit these funds now and get only bank letter showing closing balance. Till july 13 I was in surplus of required funds but for last two moths I withdrawn some money for urgent personal needs. Please guide me I will be thankful to all.
Sir

Go ahead

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..