+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Temporary Resident Visa, FSW, PNP FOR NIGERIANS

Blinkz360

Mar 29, 2020
If a school didn't request for IELTS from an applicant before giving him or her an admission, but at the verge of applying for a study permit, IRCC now sent him/her the request letter to submit that, what can the person do?
Hi,send me your email address,we need to talk.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If a school didn't request for IELTS from an applicant before giving him or her an admission, but at the verge of applying for a study permit, IRCC now sent him/her the request letter to submit that, what can the person do?
So IRCC wants IELTS? Then send them your results. They want to see your proficiency in English.

Abolade123

Nov 17, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
When my friend in Canada wanted to get me the admission it was the period of COVID lockdown so the school requested for Duolingo English Test which I did and passed. Can I send them this?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
When my friend in Canada wanted to get me the admission it was the period of COVID lockdown so the school requested for Duolingo English Test which I did and passed. Can I send them this?
IRCC will not accept Duolingo as it is not an official test. If IRCC has requested IELTS to review and approve your permit then you have to send to them.

Magum

Jan 18, 2021
Hello
I got an admission from a college in Canada in October 2020, school fee paid and other administrative fee. I applied for the online students permit in Nov 16th, biometric done
Fast forward to December 15th 2020 I got a mail from the embassy saying while checking through my document they realize I may be eligible for for the Nigeria students express so I was asked to provide an ielst result with minimum of 6 band score in each skills and my bank statement certificate on before 14th January 2021
Luckily for me I got the ielst results with 6 in reading,writing and listening then 7 in speaking over band score 6.5, my bank statement certificate was also provided thanks to this website I was able to upload the documents successfully. On the Jan 14th I got a mail that my document have being successfully received by the embassy
Now this is my major concern, how long is it going to take for me to get the study permit ?
will I be eligible for the NSE?
Will the embassy start counting 20days after on the 14th before issuing the visa cause NSE takes 20days give the visa?
cause my school resume today I can’t start register for my courses because I don’t have my student visa yet and if I don’t get the study permit by Jan 25th the school might have to defer my admission to the next intake

Abolade123

Nov 17, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Hello
I got an admission from a college in Canada in October 2020, school fee paid and other administrative fee. I applied for the online students permit in Nov 16th, biometric done
Fast forward to December 15th 2020 I got a mail from the embassy saying while checking through my document they realize I may be eligible for for the Nigeria students express so I was asked to provide an ielst result with minimum of 6 band score in each skills and my bank statement certificate on before 14th January 2021
Luckily for me I got the ielst results with 6 in reading,writing and listening then 7 in speaking over band score 6.5, my bank statement certificate was also provided thanks to this website I was able to upload the documents successfully. On the Jan 14th I got a mail that my document have being successfully received by the embassy
Now this is my major concern, how long is it going to take for me to get the study permit ?
will I be eligible for the NSE?
Will the embassy start counting 20days after on the 14th before issuing the visa cause NSE takes 20days give the visa?
cause my school resume today I can’t start register for my courses because I don’t have my student visa yet and if I don’t get the study permit by Jan 25th the school might have to defer my admission to the next intake
You should get your medical request letter soon

Akaino

Mar 18, 2021
Hi Sir/Ma

I want to apply for a student permit visa yesterday from Nigeria, as I was about to submit my study visa application, the people that borrowed me the 5.5M gave me an emergency call and they have collected their money. I have printed a statement of account before they collected money. All my efforts to get a letter of financial support have not amounted to anything yet, but I wanted to use that statement of account as part of my POF. I already have a scholarship for my PhD that is enough to take care of my tuition and annual living expenses and small change will still remain.

My question is should I go ahead and submit my visa application hoping the visa officer will not query my account statement later (I want to submit it now because time is going, hopefully, I will get some funds before the VO checks) or should I try and get a letter of support before I submit the application?

What do you think?

Thank you

fattlordclub

Apr 24, 2019
Hi Sir/Ma

I want to apply for a student permit visa yesterday from Nigeria, as I was about to submit my study visa application, the people that borrowed me the 5.5M gave me an emergency call and they have collected their money. I have printed a statement of account before they collected money. All my efforts to get a letter of financial support have not amounted to anything yet, but I wanted to use that statement of account as part of my POF. I already have a scholarship for my PhD that is enough to take care of my tuition and annual living expenses and small change will still remain.

My question is should I go ahead and submit my visa application hoping the visa officer will not query my account statement later (I want to submit it now because time is going, hopefully, I will get some funds before the VO checks) or should I try and get a letter of support before I submit the application?

What do you think?

Thank you
Good day,
Thanks for reaching out to us. I don't think that's a good idea considering the fact that Nigeria as a country is prominent to fake documentations and holding back information. This is a form of direct MISREPRESENTATION. You knew that the funds was lend to you? You could have gotten the funds from a reliable source. Having said that, what proof do you have to show that your sponsor is genuine? Why wold you want to risk few months for 5 years with no guaranteed of issuing you after five years from being banned? send me a text to my whassap +1-587-974-0988. keep this conversation off internet.