+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

tell me plz

NAWAZ KHAN

Oct 7, 2007
dear tell me the during study and after study experience is equal plz story is that i have done my diploma recently but i m doing job since 2 an half year ago plz tell mein its experience count as a associate engineer .i have done 3 year diploma of associate engineer in electrical engineering . i work in the private farm 1st time i attend my classes and second sitf 2.30pm to 10.30 pm.plzz tell me its farm experience is count and i have able to claim the immigration law experience plz tell me
i shall be thank full god bless you

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Hi
well i think tht during studies ur experience is considered by CIC. But the thing s u must ve a bachelor degree to gain sufficent points for immigration, whereas from ur post it doesnt appears.So try to get a bachelor degree plus 4 years experience n then apply for PRship.

maroraza

Star Member
Jan 11, 2008
hi ,
well guy is right but in my opinion you should apply after Master degree as i notice your english isnt good so during study you should improve your english and pass IELTS exam then you able get max points for language, with master's degree you can get max points for Study , and atleast you need 4 years experience to get max points for work experience ,if you want to migrate to Canada first finish study atleast master's and Pass IELTS exam and continue work then you can be granted immigration to canada , right now its to early that you thinking about it ,