+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa application, pregnant sponsor

bpink

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Hello there! I am currently pregnant and due next month. I am also going to start processing my mom's application next month. I have few questions:

1. Do I have to mention that I'm pregnant on my invitation letter? Main reason of getting her is so she can help me.
2. I will be on maternity leave by the time I send the application, would that affect the proof of income portion? I can provide NOA pay stub and employment letter and pass the LICO requirement.
3. I am not comfortable to show mine and my husband's bank statment as we don't have enough savings since we just got a house last year. Would this be a red flag?

Thank you for your input!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello there! I am currently pregnant and due next month. I am also going to start processing my mom's application next month. I have few questions:

1. Do I have to mention that I'm pregnant on my invitation letter? Main reason of getting her is so she can help me.
2. I will be on maternity leave by the time I send the application, would that affect the proof of income portion? I can provide NOA pay stub and employment letter and pass the LICO requirement.
3. I am not comfortable to show mine and my husband's bank statment as we don't have enough savings since we just got a house last year. Would this be a red flag?

Thank you for your input!
1. Saying she is helping you is considered work and will raise red flags.
2. Provide NOA
3. Your bank statements do not have to included but strengthen application.