+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa 2022

dsinghd

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Applied super visa for my mother (in India) on July 19th 2023 with valid US visitor visa, upfront medicals and biometrics (from last visitor visa application)
medicals passed : August 16th 2023
passport request: August 18th 2023

armel10

Jun 2, 2023
Good morning, I applied for a super visa for my parents here is my timeline: *Country: Burundi *Application submitted: January 20, 2023 *Biometric data: January 27, 2023 *Medical request: July 18, 2023 *The medical request to pass favorable for both: July 27, 2023 So far we haven't received the passport application yet, should I be worried???

armel10

Jun 2, 2023
Hello friends !!! Regarding the super visa application I told you about for my mother and father, My mother received the passport application on August 30th and her application was approved!!! But for my father we have not yet approved the request even if their request was in group, my father is the main applicant. Can anyone tell me what to do? In my father's tracking tool (*medical: complete, *biometrics: complete, *eligibility: complete, *verification of confirmed: in progress) Thank you for your answers!!!!!

vishalp23

Jul 14, 2020
Hello, Can anyone please help me in this situation. Can I apply for a Super Visa for my father when he is already in Canada on visitors visa ?
Thank you!

Didzsam

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hi All, Sorry to jump in the middle
My parents got super visa a few months back and they have not yet landed in Canada. Their Medical expires in next January and I have a doubt if they will need to do the medical tests again if they land after the medical expires. Your expert opinion is much appreciated. Thank You

sarah2018

Sep 1, 2018
My mom got approved!
Applied in Trinidad
Submitted July 18th, upfront medical
Biometrics request July 18th
Biometrics completed July 21st
BVL and PPR September 29

I met the household income requirements so I just used my employment letter and pay stubs because I haven’t file taxes yet. Got my PR last year. Sharing this to encourage someone This platform was great, thanks to everyone for sharing their experience, hope this helps someone. Godluck!

MinaaySangha

Star Member
Feb 11, 2022
My mom got approved!
Applied in Trinidad
BVL and PPR September 29

I met the household income requirements so I just used my employment letter and pay stubs because I haven’t file taxes yet. Got my PR last year. Sharing this to encourage someone This platform was great, thanks to everyone for sharing their experience, hope this helps someone. Godluck!
Congratulations!

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi Community,
My parents from Afghanistan applied for a super visa in July 2022. After giving upfront medical exam was approved earlier this year, we were asked to upload a copy of their updated passports since they were expiring soon. I had extended their passports in Dubai and sent them this earlier in August. The other interesting twist is that only for my mother, her visa was approved in July but was then rescinded due to an error. My questions is whether it is abnormal that we have waited this long since I sent them their updated passports? What does it even mean that they asked for updated passports? Can they refuse it at this point? It has been over 45 days since I give them the updated passports.

mandy24

Jan 4, 2021
My mom got approved!
Applied in Trinidad
BVL and PPR September 29

Thank you for posting! I also applied for my mom's super visa in Trinidad

anuukurapati

Apr 5, 2021
Hello Guys, I am applying super visa for my parents. I have few questions, please answer if you guys are aware of it.
1) My dad does real estate business and to be previse he is self-employed, but I don't see that option occupation dropdown while filling the application, please let me know.
2) I have uploaded passport of my parents, in other screen, they asked to apply national document .Can I add PAN card details here ?
3) Me and my sister are living in canada, I got pr but my sister has work permit. I am afraid that Supervisa might be rejected due to strong ties in Canada. I am uploading property documents like agriculture lands that my parents has to leave due to business commitments. Is thissufficient or ite better to add any other reasons, please let me know.