+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study visa 2024

user1215

Mar 23, 2024
I lodged my file on 30th Dec 2023, sds, got my biometrics done on 18 Jan and now it's been 10 weeks approx. and 50 working days. I haven't received any update yet. My score in PTE was 82 and 12th was 60%. My University is International Business University Toronto and International Business management 4 year course, September intake. I raised a web form yesterday, so if anyone could let me know that are there any chances of getting my visa or refusal, i'll be grateful. everyone's saying to wait but it's high time ig. Kindly respond and help.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I lodged my file on 30th Dec 2023, sds, got my biometrics done on 18 Jan and now it's been 10 weeks approx. and 50 working days. I haven't received any update yet. My score in PTE was 82 and 12th was 60%. My University is International Business University Toronto and International Business management 4 year course, September intake. I raised a web form yesterday, so if anyone could let me know that are there any chances of getting my visa or refusal, i'll be grateful. everyone's saying to wait but it's high time ig. Kindly respond and help.
No one can tell you but the school is an international mill, and is private. It is in an office building. Go to a public DLI. Don’t waste your money.

user1215

Mar 23, 2024
No one can tell you but the school is an international mill, and is private. It is in an office building. Go to a public DLI. Don’t waste your money.
But everything’s done now, and it’s my plan to once reach there and then get into a public university. I just wanna know that will i get my visa or not?

user1215

Mar 23, 2024
I won’t waste the money, I’ll change the university asap once I’m in canada. What do you think about my profile? What’re the chances of my visa approval?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I won’t waste the money, I’ll change the university asap once I’m in canada. What do you think about my profile? What’re the chances of my visa approval?
I cannot tell your chances but your grades are poor and not high enough for public university. You cannot just change once in Canada. You must attend the school on your permit for at least a semester and that is wasting money. You should be applying to public DLIs now and see if you will even get admission.

user1215

Mar 23, 2024
I cannot tell your chances but your grades are poor and not high enough for public university. You cannot just change once in Canada. You must attend the school on your permit for at least a semester and that is wasting money. You should be applying to public DLIs now and see if you will even get admission.
Lol so you mean I should withdraw my file? And then go for Public DLI.

user1215

Mar 23, 2024
Also my grades aren’t THAT poor, I’ve scored 8.5 in ielts and 82 in PTE! It’s just the 12th grades are 62%

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Not telling you that but just saying if approved and you want to change schools, then you must first study at the school on your permit. In the meantime, get admissions to public DLI.

user1215

Mar 23, 2024
Not telling you that but just saying if approved and you want to change schools, then you must first study at the school on your permit. In the meantime, get admissions to public DLI.
Oh thanks xx, I’ve raised a web form though. I just wanna know the chances of getting approval. Scores aren’t that bad so i should get a visa by this month i guess?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Oh thanks xx, I’ve raised a web form though. I just wanna know the chances of getting approval. Scores aren’t that bad so i should get a visa by this month i guess?
Getting approval depends on funds, grades, language scores and most importantly, justifying costs of your education with education and career advancement (showing salary and job opportunities in home country). So how taking a 4 year program with costs give you a higher paying job than you have now. Or show the higher pay as compared to taking the program in your home country.

Nichole_e

Apr 6, 2024
Hi, do what you are comfortable with, no one is a visa officer here and can’t tell you for sure what the outcome of your application will be.. don’t let anyone discourage you. Ps. Your grades might be way better than theirs.

Reactions: user1215