+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit extension 2023

Well;

Oct 20, 2023
Hi guys,
First of all thank you for all the post which gave me huge hope and positivity!!!
My update about Study Permit Extension and SOWP Self-applied on 24th May, 2023.
Eligibilty Review started on 26th October 2023 at 11am.
Approval on 27th October, 2023 at 10.30pm.
Approval after 154 days.
I analyzed the trend so want to share with you. I have observed that the majority of the application for SP and SOWP extension takes five months and one week.

Priya0906

Aug 22, 2023
Hi guys,
First of all thank you for all the post which gave me huge hope and positivity!!!
Approval after 154 days.
I analyzed the trend so want to share with you. I have observed that the majority of the application for SP and SOWP extension takes five months and one week.
Congratulations dear
What you say? I applied in month of June 2023. Hopefully I will get in mid November.

Well;

Oct 20, 2023
Congratulations dear
What you say? I applied in month of June 2023. Hopefully I will get in mid November.
Which date? Definitely, you will but calculate 5 whole months plus one week. Also, make sure to call IRCC once processing time passed by. Raise webform with your genuine concern with detail reasons. Otherwise, they will not entertain the continuous unimportant raised web forms.

Darion89

Oct 21, 2023
Hi guys,
Approval after 154 days.
I applied on May 11th and still nothing

Darion89

Oct 21, 2023
Please do phone call to IRCC. If you had already done one and it is a month already, call again. If not, wait for it to be a month.
Best wishes!!
I called them yesterday. Already I called a month ago and they put a note to speed it up. She said she can't do anything further.

Well;

Oct 20, 2023
I called them yesterday. Already I called a month ago and they put a note to speed it up. She said she can't do anything further.
Oh, that is a positive news!!
I hope and pray that you will get your update by the next week. Your case seems exceptional.
Had you raised webform to change anything in your application? Or when did your spouse received 120 days approval letter? The further processing depends on that too. Did you receive that in a week? How many days were there for the visa processing when you applied?

Darion89

Oct 21, 2023
Oh, that is a positive news!!
I hope and pray that you will get your update by the next week. Your case seems exceptional.
Had you raised webform to change anything in your application? Or when did your spouse received 120 days approval letter? The further processing depends on that too. Did you receive that in a week? How many days were there for the visa processing when you applied?
No, I didn't raise webform to change anything. No, my wife did not receive any approval letter. I don't know the visa processing days when I applied

Well;

Oct 20, 2023
Oh, I am surprised your spouse did not receive anything. It means your spouse’s background check did not start early. Or else your application must have got skipped due to row of holiday weeks a few weeks ago.
Best wishes to you guys.

csandovalj1

Oct 21, 2023
Hello buddies!
I wanna share my time line
We applied on May 24th
On October 26th we got a message with fingerprints validation letter
And finally on Oct 27th we didn’t receive any email just kept checking profile web and in the afternoon got a decision.

Priya0906

Aug 22, 2023
Congratulations dear
Hey I wanted to share this news with you guys today few minutes back I got my valid study permit and co-op work permit It’s a big relief for me. I know how many of you guys waiting for their applications stay patience it’s a big test of your patience.
Good luck all

VikTheRam

May 11, 2023
Is there anyway to check status of study permit extension application?

My son's study permit (for primary school) expired on 13-Oct and I applied for an extension on 01-Oct. His initial study permit was issued only up to the above date due to his passport getting expired (which we later got renewed), however, since he is in a dependent category, he is eligible to have his study permit valid upto the same date as my work permit (which is till Jan-2025).