+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

kshakti

Jan 28, 2020
Well I have tried that many times he says he also cant see which I don't belive but what can I do now? My Application is presently in this stage
TimelineDate
1. Applied 19 May 2023Friday, 19 May 2023
2. Medical Request Nov 20, 2023Monday, 20 November 2023
3. Medical Submitted 1 Dec 2023Friday, 1 December 2023
4. Additional Information Required 1 Feb 2024Thursday, 1 February 2024
5. Additional Information Submitted 12 Feb 2024Monday, 12 February 2024
6. Pre-arrival Service Letter 29, Mar 2024.Friday, 29 March 2024
Have you received any other requests yet? Two of our 4 founders (both essential) received a request to submit a business progress report after we received the PAL. I'm wondering if this is how they're doing it for all applicants.

mapleleaftree

Apr 28, 2024
Have you received any other requests yet? Two of our 4 founders (both essential) received a request to submit a business progress report after we received the PAL. I'm wondering if this is how they're doing it for all applicants.
PAL is random.. I received PAL after we submitted business documents.

kumarabhi

Jan 26, 2020
Bit confusing as they mention a capping of 10 Business a year from a designated organizations and I think for sure Incubators normally take new startups 3 to 4 a month in a months so worried what will happen to new ones and the team who just applied now.

mapleleaftree

Apr 28, 2024
Reactions: K Shah

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi SUV friends,
Just wish to know how long does it take from the time"medical submitted" to "Medical passed" by IRRCC?...Everage timing should be appreciated!
Anyone in our forum with SUV application used to have "medical results" extended or not?
Yeah...I have been supporting and helping all of our SUV applicants... and it will be certaintly that I will try my best to share to whoever need the information regarding to SUV.
But now from my side....have sth wish to get from the SUV experts or the ones used to experienced with this.
Please give me advice
Thanks
Kai

Jeffrey.

Sep 28, 2022
Hi SUV friends,
Just wish to know how long does it take from the time"medical submitted" to "Medical passed" by IRRCC?...Everage timing should be appreciated!
Anyone in our forum with SUV application used to have "medical results" extended or not?
Yeah...I have been supporting and helping all of our SUV applicants... and it will be certaintly that I will try my best to share to whoever need the information regarding to SUV.
But now from my side....have sth wish to get from the SUV experts or the ones used to experienced with this.
Please give me advice
Thanks
Kai
Based on my ATIP files, it took just one day.

Reactions: Kai Nemo

qhuo2006

Jan 30, 2022
Hi SUV friends,
Please give me advice
Thanks
Kai
one Immigration agent told me it's averagely one week ( assuming no issue identified in the exam)

Reactions: Kai Nemo

Kai Nemo

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi SUV friends,
Please give me advice
Thanks
Kai
Hi SUV friends,
I am really confused and wonder why two members of my team have submitted their medical exams more than 7 weeks but so far IRCC hasn't updated their medical status yet!
I'd appreciate very much if anyone could advise me why it can last for too long ?
Many thanks
Kai