18-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
Hello,

I just want to ask an assistance guys. if you can give me inputs please.

I just received my SINP invitation but i have a problem. When I submit my application i wasn’t able to declare my common law partner. now I am going to submit my PR Application to the IRCC. is that ok if I declare there it? or if not, can i contact the SINP to have it change my status there? before i submit to ircc

Thank you very much.

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
Hello,

I just want to ask an assistance guys. if you can give me inputs please.

I just received my SINP invitation but i have a problem. When I submit my application i wasn’t able to declare my common law partner. now I am going to submit my PR Application to the IRCC. is that ok if I declare there it? or if not, can i contact the SINP to have it change my status there? before i submit to ircc

Thank you very much.
By invitation I am assuming you are saying you got the nomination from SINP. If you did not declare it in the PNP application I don’t think you can in the IRCC one. Both the applications details should match. How do you go on to rectify it is something I have no idea on.

Reactions: pedropil

pedropil

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-06-2016
Med's Request
18-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-05-2017
Interview........
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
06-07-2017
By invitation I am assuming you are saying you got the nomination from SINP. If you did not declare it in the PNP application I don’t think you can in the IRCC one. Both the applications details should match. How do you go on to rectify it is something I have no idea on.
Thank you for the reply. Yes by the invitation from SINP. after submission of my requirements then i was eligible for skilled and I've got the letter from SINP. THank you again.

Liver100

May 3, 2024
Thank you for the reply. Yes by the invitation from SINP. after submission of my requirements then i was eligible for skilled and I've got the letter from SINP. THank you again.
May I know when was your ITA and when did you submit your application?

Ssaneeya-08

Jan 13, 2024
My application status remains "Application Received". I submitted it on June 19th, and my IT NOC code is 21234.
It’s very frustrating being stuck awaiting reply from SINP …Even if you call them they give no proper reply…I had to literally travel across states for documentation needed for SINP after all this effort it’s disappointing to see such negligence

shamsid

Mar 5, 2024
It’s very frustrating being stuck awaiting reply from SINP …Even if you call them they give no proper reply…I had to literally travel across states for documentation needed for SINP after all this effort it’s disappointing to see such negligence
I agree. What is the maximum time frame for receiving the results of SINP?

shamsid

Mar 5, 2024
Thanks for the reply. Oh, it's too long, thinking itself makes me exhausted. Does it take 60 to 70 weeks to get the final results?

Liver100

May 3, 2024
Thanks for the reply. Oh, it's too long, thinking itself makes me exhausted. Does it take 60 to 70 weeks to get the final results?
As far as I know and again this could be checked here on forum by looking at previous cases..official wait time is 12 months on IRCC website..but unofficially as we can see with current delays it can be as long as full 18-24 months.

Ssaneeya-08

Jan 13, 2024
One quick question in case of ADR we get mail as well as status gets changed to ADR? I know a friend who completely missed ADR mail and now is banned for two years …is it possible to miss this

thirdfromright

Star Member
May 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
Passport Req..
13-05-2024
One quick question in case of ADR we get mail as well as status gets changed to ADR? I know a friend who completely missed ADR mail and now is banned for two years …is it possible to miss this
You definitely get an email.