+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
Hello,

This is regarding PR for my brother under non express entry nominated under Sinp Pnp job offer category. He already got nominated and working under work permit.

SINP doesn't require the ECA done from WES.

In this case, does he needs to show the ECA for PR under non express entry program?

Likewise, does he needs to show proof of funds for PR?

Really appreciate your input, Thanks

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
Hi guys , recieved ITA from SINP in June 2023 , AR in July 2023 , no updates yet .. sent them email regarding the same recieved a reply saying they have a large backlog however application is in process ..

shamsid

Mar 5, 2024
Hi guys , recieved ITA from SINP in June 2023 , AR in July 2023 , no updates yet .. sent them email regarding the same recieved a reply saying they have a large backlog however application is in process ..
Hi Mel17,
I understand. Mine changed to Inprocess status after 11 months.
ITA Submission: 19th June 2023, The Status changed from AR to Inprocess on 14th May 2024.

Ssaneeya-08

Jan 13, 2024
Thats true mine changed to in process in Jan this year and no change after that it’s one year since I received ITA and in June it will be one year for filing …starting to get a little negative about the outcome
I wish. I heard People are waiting with in-process status also for 6 months.

shamsid

Mar 5, 2024
Thats true mine changed to in process in Jan this year and no change after that it’s one year since I received ITA and in June it will be one year for filing …starting to get a little negative about the outcome

Thanks for sharing your status. Can you please provide your ITA submission date and NOC code?
My ITA submission was on June 19, 2023, and the NOC is 21234. I'm trying to determine if the delay in the process is related to the submission date and NOC code.

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
Thats Bad !!! I wish they speed up the process .

Ssaneeya-08

Jan 13, 2024
Thanks for sharing your status. Can you please provide your ITA submission date and NOC code?
My ITA submission was on June 19, 2023, and the NOC is 21234. I'm trying to determine if the delay in the process is related to the submission date and NOC code.
Submission 16 June and NOC 21222