+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP April/May 2023 ITA - Please connect here

Liver100

May 3, 2024
Single , yes, Admission = no.

We dont know how long will this nomination take? My AR date is Aug 2023..Looking at the speed, I am not sure we will se any results at all this year. Might as well Student visa route?

Does being single or married impact Student visa ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Single , yes, Admission = no.

We dont know how long will this nomination take? My AR date is Aug 2023..Looking at the speed, I am not sure we will se any results at all this year. Might as well Student visa route?

Does being single or married impact Student visa ?
No. It is just that you need to show minimum of $21k plus first year tuition.

Liver100

May 3, 2024
No. It is just that you need to show minimum of $21k plus first year tuition.
$21K+ Tutition :( . That's depressingly high amount.

Will SINP application continue if I end up taking MS route ( I am outside Canada). Suppose I am in MS program and i get nomination via OID

- If I apply via Non Express Entry, Can I continue my MS in Canada while Non Express Entry IRCC process continues (as depressing speed of 18 months?)

jonyh_07

May 5, 2024
Can we apply for MS/Student visa if SNIP nomination results are pending? Is it going to create a problem if we do get nomination?
I have done the same thing. First i applied for sinp and then my study permit. I am already in canada. I don't think sinp has any problem with that. As i informed them about my situation they didn't raise any red flag.

Atlinas

Mar 18, 2024
share the link, it's showing page not found.
What Occupations Were Added To the List?
It looks like Saskatchewan added 8 new occupations to the list that did not appear in the previous list. These are:

43200 Sheriffs and bailiffs

43201 Correctional service officers

43202 By-law enforcement and other regulatory officers

63211 Estheticians, electrologists and related occupations

73300 Transport truck drivers

73301 Bus drivers, subway operators and other transit operators

73202 Pest controllers and fumigators

73400 Heavy equipment operators.

This means applicants cannot use work experience under one of these NOC codes toward their SINP eligibility.

What Occupations Were Removed From the List?
Only 2 occupations were removed from the list. These are:

31103 Veterinarians

32104 Animal health technologists and veterinary technicians

Reactions: mpnpIM

Liver100

May 3, 2024
SINP delay is sad. If one receives SINP nomination in OID category, living outside Canada, what exactly is the process ? Does it take as long or even longer? 12-14 months? I have read it is paper based application ?

Last edited:

Jit_220317

Apr 18, 2024
i am facing some situation, i did my document by document ECA from WES in 2019, and in 2023 I did my course by course ECA, now i want to renew the document by document ECA for express entry, there in no option for that in WES (my account). And i am confused if renewed course by course ECA works with express entry! Please help!

I had to do the WES course by course for SINP!

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
Hi Guys , has anyone got any update of their Sinp application ? … hope SINP are processing our applications .

Liver100

May 3, 2024
Dont think there has been any update. SINP is also not doing any draws...only 1 draw of 35 applicant this year. Its almost half the year. Are they shutting down SINP OID/Express Entry?

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
You are right ! What happens with the quota they have ? Havent sent draws since sooo many months ! Dont know whats hapenning ?

Liver100

May 3, 2024
You are right ! What happens with the quota they have ? Havent sent draws since sooo many months ! Dont know whats hapenning ?
I was not aware of the quota? Do they have some quota for annual Nominations? Or annual draws?

What happens after nomination? is there any other Draw? Specifically asking for OID category (Which I believe is Non Express Entry)

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I was not aware of the quota? Do they have some quota for annual Nominations? Or annual draws?

What happens after nomination? is there any other Draw? Specifically asking for OID category (Which I believe is Non Express Entry)
Every province is given a quota on the max. number a province can nominated. Provinces don’t need to meet the quota. Many provinces (Alberta, PEI) have put specific PNP streams on pause to review their workplace needs.

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019
But generally until last year all provinces have used their quotas. Some provinces even request for increase in quotas. Not sure what is SINP intent to do this year . Inspite of everything processing is creeping slow