+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Portal1 Email

justcyanide

Dec 13, 2023
But ircc agent tell me they already sent on 5th of Feb but I didn't receive
You can send the information as if you had received it. There is a message on this same thread on page 1 explaining that. Otherwise look up "kai method" in which people send P1 details to all VOs. Some people did that even before receiving P1 and skipped it directly.

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
When supposedly should i receive my P1 email? , i called ircc they told me it was sent feb 16 but i did not received it so i call them again and the agent told me that they will send a request to the visa office to resend my P1 email.

aaronc30

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Hi,
thank you so much for your answer.
I send that email last week. I was advised by call-centre operator to do it. But she did not tell me to add E00xxxxxx into Title and " tracker details, copr number and GC key final decision screenshots". How do you think, is it critical that I did not add it?

How fast did you receive P2 after sending e-mail?
Thank you!
Hi Olena, I’m in same situation that I haven’t received portal 1 email and agent told me they already sent it. I am planning to send them this email, Can I ask you did you include the E00xxxxxx in email subject?

Or if you can share what details you replied for P1 email it would be very helpful!

thanks

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
You can send the information as if you had received it. There is a message on this same thread on page 1 explaining that. Otherwise look up "kai method" in which people send P1 details to all VOs. Some people did that even before receiving P1 and skipped it directly.
how do you do that becuase i still not received my portal 1 email.

Seaweeds

May 2, 2024
Canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-04-2022
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Med's Request
August 2023
Med's Done....
March 01, 2024
Passport Req..
08-04-2024
I am reading this thread looking for some answers as I myself received RFV for my dependents a month ago but did not receive any Portal emails. I waited for few weeks but I am worried so I called IRCC and the agent told me to wait for my portal email because they haven't sent it and don't know when they are going to send to me. Does anyone here have the same issue? Thanks