+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PRTD Application Returned - Reason "wrong application"

Anneline

Jan 4, 2023
Hey Guys

I did the same application few days ago, and it came as "wrong application". and i was not able to click on view button.
If you can click on that view button that means your application is missing some docs. If you are not able to click on view button that means it's submitted and return reason came as a part of the glitch.

I got my PPR today. So just to let you know if your "View" Button is not enabled means you can wait for few days.

Thanks
Hi @amr6728, thank you so much for sharing you experience, it is really helpful :)

Mat27

Jan 6, 2023
Hey Guys

I did the same application few days ago, and it came as "wrong application". and i was not able to click on view button.
If you can click on that view button that means your application is missing some docs. If you are not able to click on view button that means it's submitted and return reason came as a part of the glitch.

I got my PPR today. So just to let you know if your "View" Button is not enabled means you can wait for few days.

Thanks
hi congrats. when do you submit

Mat27

Jan 6, 2023
Hi Mat, kindly share what you did differently when resubmitting your request that ensured that you were unable to view it. When you refer to "consultant" did you speak to someone from the IRCC or your personal agent?
we consulted an immigration agent.

amr6728

Jan 12, 2023
that was pretty quick then. very fortunate for you. thanks for the prompt reply
I submitted request as an urgent, When I came to India few days ago my PR was expired. I have already booked a return ticket which i submitted to the portal while I was applying.

Mat27

Jan 6, 2023
I submitted request as an urgent, When I came to India few days ago my PR was expired. I have already booked a return ticket which i submitted to the portal while I was applying.
I also submitted as urgent, and also uplaoded tickets though the return date had lapsed we need to rebook. hopefully they will respond sooner.

mbv747

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019

Do you know if once approved ( Online) if the approval email specify :

What's the deadline to submit passport to Visa Center ? and if it specify the location or we can take the passport to any center

amr6728

Jan 12, 2023
Do you know if once approved ( Online) if the approval email specify :

What's the deadline to submit passport to Visa Center ? and if it specify the location or we can take the passport to any center
deadline to submit passport is 30 days once you receive PPR, passport submission can be done via appointment only or courier pickup

tedk12345

Jan 16, 2023
Hello guys,

Occouring the same issue here. Already the sceond time, the first time returned by was incompleted application which we re-submitted as it is. Then this time is " wrong application"... Anyone sheding a light here? Thank you!
Hello, I submitted the application two weeks ago, and it was returned too as marked as incompleted application, may I ask what did you do after your s was returned as an incompleted application? did you add any documents and resubmit?

tedk12345

Jan 16, 2023
Hey Guys

Thanks
Thank you for sharing. Mine says "incomplete application" and the view button is greyed out and disabled. Does it mean the application went through to IRCC? Is "incomplete application" as same as "wrong application" being part of the glitch?

tedk12345

Jan 16, 2023
Mine said "returned" with wrong applicaiton, so I was able to view.
Hi Cango, so your status section says "Returned" instead of "Submitted", right? What do you see when you clicked to review? does it indicate that you have any missing documents or wrong documents?

tedk12345

Jan 16, 2023
I'm not sure this is working that way. Because it's been returned, others got processed as it's "Submitted" with wrong application prompt. Ours seem like being kicked back, so I don't think the application is in process. Anyway, we've asked our rep to issue the application again through their Rep portal and it's submitted, see what happens this time, finger crossed.....
Hi Cango, what did your first submission of the application say when it said "incomplete application", did the status section also said "Returned", or it said "Submitted"?

Anneline

Jan 4, 2023
i think if youre abke to view the application it hasnt gone through to IRCC. thats wat a consultant told us. we had reuploaded and were stilla ble to view it, we redid after consulting and now we cant view it anymore. i will be sure to update when we get an update.
Hi Mat, did you receive any feedback on your application?

Anneline

Jan 4, 2023
I'm not sure this is working that way. Because it's been returned, others got processed as it's "Submitted" with wrong application prompt. Ours seem like being kicked back, so I don't think the application is in process. Anyway, we've asked our rep to issue the application again through their Rep portal and it's submitted, see what happens this time, finger crossed.....
Hi Cango, did you receive any feedback after submitting your application on the Rep Portal?