+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

proof of funds under CEC

Feb 18, 2019
Just LOE
Yes I did
Can you also please provide me the format?

Thank you for letting me know. Can I ask if we upload LOE, do we upload it with support document pdfs?
Actually, I have 3 LOE with me. One for Employment Verification letter where I explained that my employer is not providing me the EVL with duties and tried by email, raised tickets and attached them over pdf, also attached my ex-supervisor letter with duties there.
Second one is My college lost its DLI number recently and not in the list of IRCC DLI. For that I explained that I am attaching CAQ which accepts only those who has valid DLI.
Third one is for Proof Of Fund that i falls under CEC category.

I am not sure if I am doing right, Shall I paste those LOE at the beginning of each PDFs,, would those much LOE, will have negative impact on my application?

There is a section to upload a document like client information or addition information.

Kindly guide me guys, I am literally confused.

Thank you.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Can you also please provide me the format?

Thank you for letting me know. Can I ask if we upload LOE, do we upload it with support document pdfs?
Actually, I have 3 LOE with me. One for Employment Verification letter where I explained that my employer is not providing me the EVL with duties and tried by email, raised tickets and attached them over pdf, also attached my ex-supervisor letter with duties there.
Second one is My college lost its DLI number recently and not in the list of IRCC DLI. For that I explained that I am attaching CAQ which accepts only those who has valid DLI.
Third one is for Proof Of Fund that i falls under CEC category.

I am not sure if I am doing right, Shall I paste those LOE at the beginning of each PDFs,, would those much LOE, will have negative impact on my application?

There is a section to upload a document like client information or addition information.

Kindly guide me guys, I am literally confused.

Thank you.
Honestly I didn't have an impressive format. It was just for proof of funds so I simply wrote down my application number, subject and that I am not required to provide proof of funds as it is a cec application. Therefore I didn't need any additional supporting documents.

LOE won't have any negative impacts, I also had two of them with my application. Definitely include proof about the employment letter and DLI to support the LOEs. Don't worry too much you will be fine. You can also explain by sending webform after submission for your peace of mind.