+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

proof of funds under CEC

killeengao

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Hi there, I just received my ITA today, but have a question about documents of proof of funds. As I saw from IRCC website, CEC applicants do not need the proof, so what did you guys upload for this part?
Thanks

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi there, I just received my ITA today, but have a question about documents of proof of funds. As I saw from IRCC website, CEC applicants do not need the proof, so what did you guys upload for this part?
Thanks
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145&top=29

"Note: You do not have to meet the funds requirement if you were invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class.

The system currently asks all applicants to provide a proof of funds document. If you don’t need to provide proof of funds, you must upload a letter explaining either that you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, or that you have a valid job offer."

killeengao

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019

"Note: You do not have to meet the funds requirement if you were invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class.

The system currently asks all applicants to provide a proof of funds document. If you don’t need to provide proof of funds, you must upload a letter explaining either that you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, or that you have a valid job offer."
Thanks for your reply. I did upload a letter to explain that I’am applying under CEC. Hope it will be fine

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Thanks for your reply. I did upload a letter to explain that I'm applying under CEC. Hope it will be fine
Hi Killeengao.. I am in the same situation now .. Got ITA under CEC. In Document loading section showing I need to upload POF.. but for CEC it's not required .. would you like to tell me how you uploaded LOE.. I mean what you wrote there ..if you can help me with that it will be great ..Thanks in advance

suranjan

Oct 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi Killeengao and amitesh -
I got my ITA under regular FEE draw, but I have CEC as well. Does this apply to me? Do I get a proof of funds from my bank? or I just provide my 6 months bank statements?

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Hi Killeengao and amitesh -
I got my ITA under regular FEE draw, but I have CEC as well. Does this apply to me? Do I get a proof of funds from my bank? or I just provide my 6 months bank statements?
If you will check the letter provided by CIC .. it's clearly mentioned that you are invited to which category..So you can go with that ..even its FSW draw..you got invited to only one category

suranjan

Oct 14, 2018
NOC Code......
thanks! Yes I saw it is mentioned as CEC. So do you think just mentioning I am CEC in LOE is sufficient?
For me attaching 6 months bank statements is easy but I wanted to avoid going to the bank and getting a letter.

Reactions: Miracle2018

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
thanks! Yes I saw it is mentioned as CEC. So do you think just mentioning I am CEC in LOE is sufficient?
For me attaching 6 months bank statements is easy but I wanted to avoid going to the bank and getting a letter.
Yeah ..You can do that ..in my case I thinking to attach both

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Hi Killeengao.. I am in the same situation now .. Got ITA under CEC. In Document loading section showing I need to upload POF.. but for CEC it's not required .. would you like to tell me how you uploaded LOE.. I mean what you wrote there ..if you can help me with that it will be great ..Thanks in advance
Even though there is a section to upload pof for CEC applicants, you are not required to provide it. I wrote down a letter saying that I am applying under CEC so I am exempt from providing a proof of fund and submitted it under pof section.

Mshimpi

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-07-2020
AOR Received.
02-07-2020
Reactions: haplo

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
For CEC, you just need to write 2 line explanation that You’re invited under Canadian Experience Class and are exempt from showing proof of funds according to IRCC website as follows:-
That’s all you need to write.
Can I wrote like this
To Whom it may concern

I am invited under Canadian Experience Class and are exempt from showing proof of funds according to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada website as follows :

"Note: You do not have to meet the funds requirement if you were invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class. "

I am hereby attaching a copy of the bank letter for kind reference'

Please feel free to contact me on my cell # xxx-xxx-xxxx or email ID - XXXXX@email.com for any questions.

Thanks and regards,
signature

full name

suranjan

Oct 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Does a LOE need to written, printed, signed, scanned and uploaded? or just a word document letter converted to pdf is sufficient?

Harry304

Jun 4, 2020
Hi,

I just mentioned in the LOE that I'm invited under Canadian Experience class and hence I'm not expected to meet the fund requirements as per IRCC. I uploaded my last 5 months bank statement to show that I'm receiving regular income.

Feb 18, 2019
Even though there is a section to upload pof for CEC applicants, you are not required to provide it. I wrote down a letter saying that I am applying under CEC so I am exempt from providing a proof of fund and submitted it under pof section.
I have 2 questions :
1.) Did you upload only LOE or other ducument as well?
2.) Did you receive your PR on based of that?