+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing Time has exceeded the Standard Processing time, no response from UK Office [Visitor Visa]

Zhanna22

May 16, 2019
We basically submitted at the same time, and traveling around the same date, I facebooked them today, they just told me email them with travel date in the subject line. I am gna send them an email during working hour tmr, so they probably will check it.
How to email them? It’s been 70 days for me and nothing... no responses on a case specific enquiry... what email address did you use?

Hshks7

Aug 7, 2019
I didn’t buy a flight but I really question why is it taking so long, it’s been 10 weeks now... absolutely devastated. So in reality they can take as long as they wish.. have you heard any response yet?
not at all, I sent them an email again today. I don't think I can get my visa before my travel date. its supposed to be a family trip, me and my parents applied at the same time, they got their visa in china two weeks ago.

Holom

Oct 3, 2019
How to email them? It’s been 70 days for me and nothing... no responses on a case specific enquiry... what email address did you use?
Hi did you get a response yet as am in a similar situation. I applied since 5th August and up till now no response yet. I emailed mo repose sent the webform no response and it's going to be 60 days today since I applied. Frustrating

Zhanna22

May 16, 2019
Hi did you get a response yet as am in a similar situation. I applied since 5th August and up till now no response yet. I emailed mo repose sent the webform no response and it's going to be 60 days today since I applied. Frustrating
Yes, I’ve got my response after 90 days of waiting

Holom

Oct 3, 2019
Yes, my visa got approved, so don’t worry about the delay ! :)
ok Thank you. The problem is I have is that I am supposed to go to Canada 2nd November from the USA and am due to travel to the USA from London on 21st October and am worried I might not have enough time if mine gets to 90 days. I applied August 5 and 90 days would be Nov 5. Also, did you do an online application? and how long did you get your passport back after it was approved?

Zhanna22

May 16, 2019
ok Thank you. The problem is I have is that I am supposed to go to Canada 2nd November from the USA and am due to travel to the USA from London on 21st October and am worried I might not have enough time if mine gets to 90 days. I applied August 5 and 90 days would be Nov 5. Also, did you do an online application? and how long did you get your passport back after it was approved?
Yes, mine was an online application. My passport is still there , I only sent it 3 days ago so we’ll see.

Zhanna22

May 16, 2019
Received my passport back today. Multiple entry visa valid for 5 years (my passport expires in 5 years). So it took them 3 days to stamp the visa.