+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR for Skilled workers (Quebec) time???

RAZD

Sep 20, 2023
My PR for Skilled workers (Quebec) has been in proccess since april 2023, the average wait time is around 10 months as the IRCC website. next month will be the 10th. what should I do if at that time, I dont receive any new updates, concerning my application. I really need your help!

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
My PR for Skilled workers (Quebec) has been in proccess since april 2023, the average wait time is around 10 months as the IRCC website. next month will be the 10th. what should I do if at that time, I dont receive any new updates, concerning my application. I really need your help!
whats your last update? i think you can call ircc

RAZD

Sep 20, 2023
Are you still in background check? did you gave your biometrics? you can call ircc 1 (888) 242-2100
Yes, I my biometrics were well received, and yes i am still in backgroud check. do you think I should wait till my application has exceeded normal processing times. as they say, then contact them?

found this on the ircc webform:

You may use this form if:

• You have submitted an application at a visa office abroad.
  • The information you seek is not available on E-cas.
  • Your application has exceeded normal processing times. We will not respond to your enquiry if the application is within normal processing times. Information on processing times.
  • You wish to report important changes regarding your application, such as births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in address, changes in employment, acquisition of a new educational credential, results of an approved language test.

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Yes, I my biometrics were well received, and yes i am still in backgroud check. do you think I should wait till my application has exceeded normal processing times. as they say, then contact them?

found this on the ircc webform:

You may use this form if:

• You have submitted an application at a visa office abroad.
  • The information you seek is not available on E-cas.
  • Your application has exceeded normal processing times. We will not respond to your enquiry if the application is within normal processing times. Information on processing times.
  • You wish to report important changes regarding your application, such as births, deaths, marriages, divorces, adoptions, changes in address, changes in employment, acquisition of a new educational credential, results of an approved language test.
had you call them?

RAZD

Sep 20, 2023
had you call them?
hello :)
what are the ods? the next day i received an update, and they want me to resubmit the Police certificate, in a maximum period of 60 days, and to make sure my passport has at least 6 months ahead of its expiration date. Hopefully that means its almost done.

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
hello :)
what are the ods? the next day i received an update, and they want me to resubmit the Police certificate, in a maximum period of 60 days, and to make sure my passport has at least 6 months ahead of its expiration date. Hopefully that means its almost done.
not sure , so you need to apply for another police certificate again,

RAZD

Sep 20, 2023
not sure , so you need to apply for another police certificate again,
Yes i have to submit a new one. But it isn’t a problem i can get it in 1 day. Hopefully my process comes to a positive end. Thank you all guys for the help n support.

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Yes i have to submit a new one. But it isn’t a problem i can get it in 1 day. Hopefully my process comes to a positive end. Thank you all guys for the help n support.
well it should be positive, have you requested for a gcms notes?

RAZD

Sep 20, 2023
Skilled workers (Quebec) process time is 9 months as of March 26, 2024.

its been more than 9 months since i applied for my PR, last update was 2 months ago asking me to provide again my Police certificate. I ve become so unpatient lately. how much longer should I wait? :(:confused::confused: