+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Harry97

Jan 30, 2024
yes, but of no help/movement. Only Etobicoke replied that application is not handled at their office
Ohh okay. I sent an email to all the VO's today. No reply as of yet. I might get the same reply then. I think we will have to wait. Let me know if you get your Ecopr. I have not seen a lot of Ecoprs from Calgary recently. Around 2-3 last week. Let me know if you get yours.

Olena_Ukraine

Jan 26, 2024
Exactly the same thing happened with me. They sent me the second notice even though i have submitted my photo, address and declaration on may 30th still waiting for copr
Hi friend,
I receive email with title Second Notice as well. It was Portal 1.
Let me know what is your next story was and did you receive Portal 2?

Olena_Ukraine

Jan 26, 2024
I am facing similar problems too. I do not think i entered an incorrect address though, very unlikely for me to do so because i double check everything so I am a bit confused, perhaps I did not sure. today I received this: SECOND NOTICE: IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) / Portail de résidence permanente d’IRCC (confirmation de la RP) G000313455. Basically request to submit same info I submitted over two weeks ago.
Hi friend,

Kico

Nov 15, 2023
Hey, anyone received Ecopr today?

P1 - December 4th (Montreal)
P2 - January 8th (Calgary)
Ecopr waiting (Calgary)
Portal 1 27dec 2023
Portal 2 29dec 2023 upload photo address
Ecopr waiting until now nothing still in review calgary office

Reactions: Harry97
Nov 4, 2021
Any thoughts about what to do? On week 2 of waiting for P2 from Etobicoke. Seems like most people get it significantly faster. We’ve done the email trick and it doesn’t seem to work. Should we order gcms or something to see what the hold up is?

maratl

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
It seems Calgary VO is also slow in issuing eCOPR. Any recent dp got eCOPR from Calgary?
Received and replied both Portal 1 & 2 on Jan 25, still waiting for eCOPR

Reactions: Harry97

Bean001

Jan 6, 2024
I received P1 on January 31st, still waiting for P2 (from Etobicoke). In the email I stated I am outside of Canada, currently in US. They say if you’re outside of Canada to let them know when I am planning on traveling back so further and different instructions can be sent, the issue is I have a ticket to fly this Friday, (2/9/24) and I still haven’t received any further instructions… will there be any issues when I land, or what to do at the border? or does anyone know what further instructions are if you’re outside of Canada?

Bean001

Jan 6, 2024
Hi friend,
Did you get an email confirmation (Thank you for contacting IRCC) that they received your email when you replied to P1?

Bean001

Jan 6, 2024
I am facing similar problems too. I do not think i entered an incorrect address though, very unlikely for me to do so because i double check everything so I am a bit confused, perhaps I did not sure. today I received this: SECOND NOTICE: IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) / Portail de résidence permanente d’IRCC (confirmation de la RP) G000313455. Basically request to submit same info I submitted over two weeks ago.
Did you get an email confirmation (Thank you for contacting IRCC) that they received your email when you replied to P1?