+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card timeline (Etobicoke office only)

dreamy19

Feb 16, 2024
Yes, I did. I replied to the same email on April 7th, with subject "Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada!" and mentioned that I need to travel in May to my home country. Then after three weeks, I received a reply from IRCC Etobicoke office that my card been sent to the production team and then within five days, I had my card in hand.
Hi, Did you send any attachments as well in the email? I have my travel planned end of May ,I am really stressed out.

Gautam_Chawla

Jan 24, 2024
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
01-11-2023
Dear All,

I received the eCOPR on Feb 29th, 2024 and had been waiting since. Linked GCkey on April 24 for PR application as I didn't know about this step.
Will this delay in linking the application delays the PR card to be mailed too?

VO: Etobicoke

Thanks,
Gautam

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Dear All,

I received the eCOPR on Feb 29th, 2024 and had been waiting since. Linked GCkey on April 24 for PR application as I didn't know about this step.
Will this delay in linking the application delays the PR card to be mailed too?

VO: Etobicoke

Thanks,
Gautam
Will this delay in linking the application delays the PR card to be mailed too? - No

Linking will just help you track the progress, it doesnt mean the process started when you linked.

Reactions: Gautam_Chawla

Hufe

Apr 18, 2024
I got my eCOPR on May 1st from Etobicoke (PR Card wait time 60-110 days)
I need to travel to India urgently.
I see two options:
PRTD: I'm not sure how reliable it is to get it. I can wait for a couple of months.
Urgent Card processing request: I am unsure if anyone has ever made it work and what's the timeline like.

Any suggestion/info would be highly appreciated!
I used webform to request an urgent card processing ,and they applied me 5days later said here is no urgent procedure for new permanent residents.
So I think the only way I can do is wait. :(

Soulgoodman

May 11, 2024
Hi everyone. Question about GCKey. I didn't realize it was possible to track and just made a link of my application yesterday. My status says in process and if there are any questions we will get back to you. And also where is the information on the application it says received May 1. My ECOPR was received in the middle of March. Can you tell me what it means received was May 1 and what it means in process. How can it be received May 1 if ECOPR was in mid March. Thank you all for the reply

Reactions: Gautam_Chawla