+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline - 2024

alchemist92

Apr 9, 2024
Visa Office......
VO Montreal
AOR Received.
10-12-2024
Don't wait, guys! It's a lot shorter than you think...I received my first PR Card in the mail yesterday. See details below:

eCOPR Received: April 15, 2024
eCOPR Expiry: February 1, 2025

• Love
Reactions: SamDam

soul_seeker

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Got my eCOPR today!!
AOR: Nov 22,2023
VO: Montreal
P1 - April 5
P2 - April 26
eCOPR - May 1

My eCOPR is “issued at” Etobicoke..has this happened with other Montreal folks?
Does that mean now it’ll take ages to get PR card?

the only good thing with Montreal was the card coming pretty quickly. Don’t know if that applies to me anymore.

soul_seeker

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
What does it mean "PR Card application submitted"?
Do we need to do anything after getting eCOPR on the portal?

Mandarin0212

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
From what I can tell, Etobicoke are taking long time to produce PR cards.

This guy (link attached) got his PR card a couple of days ago (April 23, 2024), his eCOPR was on January 16, 2024, VO: Etobicoke. That said around 100 days. And I encountered a lot of people like him. While I also noticed that several persons in Montreal VO are getting it in like 10-20 days.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-card-timeline-2023.788597/post-10813764
Exactly! Etobicoke is faster with the eCoPR, Montreal is faster with the PR card.

Reactions: SamDam

MAAB_75

May 1, 2024
Hi, I have a question. Is GU1 on main application or permanent residency card application (that is linked to our account)? I received an email today, but it was related to the main application. It was just saying we updated your account, but there was no update when I checked both main pr and pr card applications.

SamDam

Star Member
Mar 5, 2024
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-11-2023
Hi, I have a question. Is GU1 on main application or permanent residency card application (that is linked to our account)? I received an email today, but it was related to the main application. It was just saying we updated your account, but there was no update when I checked both main pr and pr card applications.
Check the application ID to know to which application the email corresponds to.

csvinayak

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
Hi All,
If u could help, this is for inland application (PGP) for my father. He received his eCopr on Apr 4,
I tried to link PR card but says "not found" I have tried all combinations and as per eCopr info only, I remember seeing somewhere in the forum that for the first pr card ircc submit the application, and we can track it and I m unable to add it to GC key to track it. Everything in the application process was done via PR portal . Can any of you assist.TIA
PR portal photo is still in review.

SamDam

Star Member
Mar 5, 2024
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-11-2023
Hi All,
If u could help, this is for inland application (PGP) for my father. He received his eCopr on Apr 4,
I tried to link PR card but says "not found" I have tried all combinations and as per eCopr info only, I remember seeing somewhere in the forum that for the first pr card ircc submit the application, and we can track it and I m unable to add it to GC key to track it. Everything in the application process was done via PR portal . Can any of you assist.TIA
PR portal photo is still in review.
Well that's true, I think you're referring to this comment.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-card-timeline-2024.843460/post-10811066

But how can we help if you tried all the combinations and they didn't work? There should be some mistake on your side, I believe. The only thing I could think of is to have a direct conversation with you and check the fields one by one comparing them to the tracker.

Also, it's not a big deal, your father can still get his card without linking his account to GC.

Last edited:

csvinayak

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
Well that's true, I think you're referring to this comment.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-card-timeline-2024.843460/post-10811066

But how can we help if you tried all the combinations and they didn't work? There should be some mistake on your side, I believe. The only thing I could think of is to have a direct conversation with you and check the fields one by one comparing them to the tracker.

Also, it's not a big deal, your father can still get his card without linking his account to GC.
Thanks I will wait for 48 days if nothing happens will give an IRCc a call and figure, but thanks again!