+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card renewal sitting in summited for month now

Sabrina2208

Nov 25, 2016
Hey all,

i initially send my application in February, 10 days later my photo got rejected, changed it and send again. Which was March 4th. Since then my application has not moved, still sitting in summited. Or at least thats what i see in the PR Portal. Does anyone has experienced this?? It's been now more than 56 days... One more thing and i don't know if this is relevant, i got an "received email" for my original application in february but did not get another email back in March. This might be normal since i already hat my application open.

Thanks so much, appreciate any info...

Reactions: 4RH5

colacat2006

May 2, 2024
same here , submitted March 4th, 2024, still waiting .... status not being updated, can't link the case, no update or nothing, nothing I can do

4RH5

May 16, 2024
same here , submitted March 4th, 2024, still waiting .... status not being updated, can't link the case, no update or nothing, nothing I can do
I applied for myself and my 4 family members. I received renewed card in 20 days and all others still waiting at 60 days. Portal shows the same submitted status for everyone including myself. Their portal is not very helpful.

Zaloony

Jul 8, 2017
I applied for myself and my 4 family members. I received renewed card in 20 days and all others still waiting at 60 days. Portal shows the same submitted status for everyone including myself. Their portal is not very helpful.
Did you try the inspect trick?

Zaloony

Jul 8, 2017
I don’t know what’s that ?

1. Launch PR Portal (google chrome only)
2. Right Client on the page, anywhere and select Inspect
3. On the right side a pane will be launched.
4. Enter your user id and password
5. On the right pane, Select "Network" from the menu (Elements | Console | Sources | Network | Performance ....)
6. Once you are in Network, at the bottom pane, search for the name which would be similar to: "cases?phaseid=3&count=1000"
Tip: Sort by the the Type and look for "xhr"
7. Once you click on the name (as in above), you will see the response payload on the right.
8. Look for status.

4RH5

May 16, 2024
1. Launch PR Portal (google chrome only)
2. Right Client on the page, anywhere and select Inspect
3. On the right side a pane will be launched.
4. Enter your user id and password
5. On the right pane, Select "Network" from the menu (Elements | Console | Sources | Network | Performance ....)
6. Once you are in Network, at the bottom pane, search for the name which would be similar to: "cases?phaseid=3&count=1000"
Tip: Sort by the the Type and look for "xhr"
7. Once you click on the name (as in above), you will see the response payload on the right.
8. Look for status.
I will update u if this trick works. Thanks anyways

4RH5

May 16, 2024
Its interesting. I have followed it all the way. In my case it doesn't show #8 (Status) but still it was interesting drill. Thanks

colacat2006

May 2, 2024
omg! I've never know this hack, I just tried it and see the status is complete ! Does that mean I will receive my card soon? I am travelling in Sept., because of this delay, I wasn't able to book my trip yet. I was thinking of getting it Urgent.

colacat2006

May 2, 2024
I tried waking up early to make calls, after listening to all the pre-recording messages, the phone just hang up, I then used the web form to contact IRCC to ask what happen, here is what I hear back from them.

Hello

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you have provided and can confirm that your application is still being processed.

All required information and documentation has been received by the responsible office at this time.

Rest assured that we understand how important this process is to you and that we make every effort to finalize your application as soon as possible. We will notify you as soon as a decision is made or if additional information is required.

IRCC is working to provide you with the most up-to-date information as there are ongoing interruptions due to COVID-19 that may affect immigration, refugees, citizenship, and passport services. For more information on changes to our services that may affect you, please visit the Impact of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) on Immigration, Refugees, Citizenship and Passport Services page . Our website is updated regularly as information becomes available.

IRCC has updated processing times for many applications to make them more accurate. We invite you to visit our website to find out what we've changed to better calculate processing times.

In addition, we recommend that you consult the page Check the status of your application and select your application type for information on how to check the status of your application.

We hope that the information provided helps to respond to your inquiry.

4RH5

May 16, 2024
omg! I've never know this hack, I just tried it and see the status is complete ! Does that mean I will receive my card soon? I am travelling in Sept., because of this delay, I wasn't able to book my trip yet. I was thinking of getting it Urgent.

That’s good that it worked for you. I am thinking to try it again on windows, previously I used Mac.

4RH5

May 16, 2024
I tried waking up early to make calls, after listening to all the pre-recording messages, the phone just hang up, I then used the web form to contact IRCC to ask what happen, here is what I hear back from them.

Hello

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you have provided and can confirm that your application is still being processed.

All required information and documentation has been received by the responsible office at this time.

Rest assured that we understand how important this process is to you and that we make every effort to finalize your application as soon as possible. We will notify you as soon as a decision is made or if additional information is required.

IRCC is working to provide you with the most up-to-date information as there are ongoing interruptions due to COVID-19 that may affect immigration, refugees, citizenship, and passport services. For more information on changes to our services that may affect you, please visit the Impact of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) on Immigration, Refugees, Citizenship and Passport Services page . Our website is updated regularly as information becomes available.

IRCC has updated processing times for many applications to make them more accurate. We invite you to visit our website to find out what we've changed to better calculate processing times.

In addition, we recommend that you consult the page Check the status of your application and select your application type for information on how to check the status of your application.

We hope that the information provided helps to respond to your inquiry.
Thanks for sharing your experience. Unfortunately, this is not good service and all the information they share is useless. Only good thing is that they responded to your request :))

4RH5

May 16, 2024
I want to share an update about inspect trick to check status. My previous attempt on it was not successful but today again I tried on windows using chrome. I didn’t see anything under payload but just next to payload under profiles imam able to see names of all the participants. After click on each name I am able to see their application ID, date of submission and date of completion and the status. I my case applications were completed in 2 weeks after submission. Out of those 5 applications I received on card at 3 weeks time but all others in am still waiting to receive at 50 + days. I appreciate and more leads on it.