+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Issue

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I was unsure about the relevance of my post here, but I decided to post it anyway. Noting that here.
It's not so much the relevance (although common sense should be used in that decision too), it's just very annoying for others to have the same question posted multiple times in rapid succession. Post a question, wait for a bit. This is a free forum, no-one's being paid to help you. Have a bit of patience.

Reactions: Taran D

pksajjads

Oct 22, 2014
It's not so much the relevance (although common sense should be used in that decision too), it's just very annoying for others to have the same question posted multiple times in rapid succession. Post a question, wait for a bit. This is a free forum, no-one's being paid to help you. Have a bit of patience.
I understand where you're coming from and apologise for any inconvenience caused. Will be more patient and mindful in the future.

Reactions: armoured

ranajunaid299

Feb 13, 2021
So I sent my solemn declaration for lost card on 22nd Aug 2023 and was delivered to the Nova Scotia office on 25th Aug 2023 as per the Canada Post online tracking.

I have been calling since 25th Aug on the helpline, and everytime they are telling me that we are processing forms received on 22nd Aug 2023. Its been over two month and I am becoming slightly anxious now since I landed on 9th May 2023 as a PR but our PR cards were delivered to the wrong address.

Is there a way to push the issue or expedite the process? Any sort of help will be appreciated @steaky @CNP @armoured