+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post your timeline if Eligibility Not Started

Kumza

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
I submitted another application and withdrawn the first one but it didnt withdraw and yesterday i received correspondence letter instead . is it normally like that ? they send a corespondense letter in prior to withdrawal ?

Has eligibility been done on your new application? And did you apply via the new portal?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Also, how can we request for GCMS notes? And why is UK office so slow compared to anyone else?
You can order GCMS from the Canadian government or google - order GCMS notes. Possible reasons - number of applicants, complexity of applications, number of staff to review.

Ali.arshady

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Called IRCC
Eligibility passed ( no data released when its passed )
Background check passed
Decision has not been made yet .

i checked the IRCC portal today morning and eligibility was not started yet.

No update on tracker so far.
Ircc portal :
eligibility has changed to
We are reviewing whether you are meet the eligibility requirements.

there is no info on Document status yet.

Have not received any email yet. Do you think they are gonna update the portal next day, or what?

faizanbashir

Dec 20, 2023
Applied: Visitor on April 14, 2023
Biometrics: April 28, 2023
Background Check: Completed
Eligibility: Not started
I used the GCkey portal
It's been approximately 230 days and still waiting

Kumza

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
Called IRCC
Eligibility passed ( no data released when its passed )
Background check passed
Decision has not been made yet .

i checked the IRCC portal today morning and eligibility was not started yet.

No update on tracker so far.
Ircc portal :
eligibility has changed to
We are reviewing whether you are meet the eligibility requirements.

there is no info on Document status yet.

Have not received any email yet. Do you think they are gonna update the portal next day, or what?

Did you call the IRCC in Canada or Iran? And did your eligibility change automatically after you called?

Ali.arshady

Star Member
Nov 27, 2023
Did you call the IRCC in Canada or Iran? And did your eligibility change automatically after you called?

Called IRCC in Canada. There is no embassy or vac in Iran. I have noticed the status of eligibility has changed to reviewing before calling IRCC. She said, both eligibility and BG have been passed, thu decision has not been made yet

Kumza

Star Member
Nov 28, 2023
Called IRCC in Canada. There is no embassy or vac in Iran. I have noticed the status of eligibility has changed to reviewing before calling IRCC. She said, both eligibility and BG have been passed, thu decision has not been made yet

Can I call IRCC from outside Canada?

salamliaqat1

Dec 23, 2023
Hi everyone
I got pfl from immigration because I didn't mention my last refusal for us visa what I can do now. pleas advise me .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone
I got pfl from immigration because I didn't mention my last refusal for us visa what I can do now. pleas advise me .
Have you responded? How many days do you have until response? You may want to hire a lawyer to write the response but you have to apologize and say that you do have past refusals. You list all refusals and include any documentation you have about them.

salamliaqat1

Dec 23, 2023
Have you responded? How many days do you have until response? You may want to hire a lawyer to write the response but you have to apologize and say that you do have past refusals. You list all refusals and include any documentation you have about them.

I have 5 days left in my response but I didn't discuss with any immigration lawyers.