+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post graduate work permit

supreme.xlc

Apr 15, 2024
LETHRIDGE, ALBERTA, CANADA
Category........
STUDY
Hi, My name is Supreme, I'm a student at Lethbridge College and this is my first year and my second semester is about to end. In my first semester, I couldn't get through cause I was new in the country and had some issues mentally, so I couldn't get through which got me on probation, and so on my second semester, I was offering 3 courses and doing good from the start until I started having issues in 2 of my courses later on and had to withdraw. I was advised to withdraw by one of my instructors and I withdrew not knowing the implications until now, and I would like to get help regarding this. I will also drop my contact info below because I'm really in need of help.

Contact number: (403) 894-8437
Email address: lekanprince7@gmail.com

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, My name is Supreme, I'm a student at Lethbridge College and this is my first year and my second semester is about to end. In my first semester, I couldn't get through cause I was new in the country and had some issues mentally, so I couldn't get through which got me on probation, and so on my second semester, I was offering 3 courses and doing good from the start until I started having issues in 2 of my courses later on and had to withdraw. I was advised to withdraw by one of my instructors and I withdrew not knowing the implications until now, and I would like to get help regarding this. I will also drop my contact info below because I'm really in need of help.

Contact number: (403) 894-8437
Email address: lekanprince7@gmail.com
To be eligible for a PGWP, you need to maintain full time studies except for the last semester. So not sure what advice you are looking for. So you were part time both semesters? From now on, you must be full time with a full course load but your PGWP may be refused when it comes to apply.

Reactions: Cicero

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I was part-time just for this semester alone not two semesters,
So right now you are not eligible for PGWP unless the last semester. This doesn’t mean your PGWP will not be refused but from this time forward maintain full time status. Get letter from school explaining situation and why you had to go part time.

Odulex

Apr 16, 2024
Hi everyone my name is wulemot and I would like advice and clarification on what am about to explain thank you.
I am finishing my full-time course(one-year course) at Mohawk College this April, and am not applying for another course I intend to go to a private school to take a PSW course because their fee is cheaper. I am eligible for a one-year PGWP which I was told I have to apply for within 180days, can I go ahead with this course I intend to apply to the school as an international student and then apply for my PGWP in October before the window period of 180 days elapses.
So my question now is I will still be a full-time student in the private school by then so can I apply for the PGWP
Going to a private school after going to a public sch hope it doesn't affect my PGWP
Lastly, once the PGWP is approved can I work fulltime and still be in school fulltime cause I will still have two months to finish my course by October.