+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please! Is there anybody on HCCP who was asked Temporary residence application as additional documents?

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Submit through webform alongside the payment receipt, then after 2 weeks, Call IRCC and ask for the application number.
Mr.preetsingh, my application is a "diy". I am not sure how much do i need to type on the tuition fee(i believe it is free for primary and secondary but given that, should i still put an acceptable amount eg. 3000?) And for the available funds, is there any specific amount i should declare there too?

Mkamryn

Aug 10, 2023
Sure, I can help with that. Can you provide more details about the specific situation you're referring to?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Mr.preetsingh, my application is a "diy". I am not sure how much do i need to type on the tuition fee(i believe it is free for primary and secondary but given that, should i still put an acceptable amount eg. 3000?) And for the available funds, is there any specific amount i should declare there too?
You do not need to fill in any details in the student permit application regarding school or fees. This application is part of the HCCP package.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
@mr.preetsingh, may I please ask for your advise what to put on funds available for my stay? As it has to have a definite value. I cant leave it blank or "n/a" is not acceptable. Please and thank you

Last edited:

Mkamryn

Aug 10, 2023
I urgently need help, if anyone has same situation or sent TRV for his/her child please answer me
I'm in urgent need of assistance. If anyone has been in a similar situation or has experience sending a TRV for their child, please respond. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
I
I'm in urgent need of assistance. If anyone has been in a similar situation or has experience sending a TRV for their child, please respond. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Sent IMM1294e via webform last Aug 14 and it has been acknowledged today.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Submit through webform alongside the payment receipt, then after 2 weeks, Call IRCC and ask for the application number.
Mr.preetsingh, I called the IRCC and I was asking for the application number. The agent told me I need to submit the study permit separately attaching my AOR. I am getting really tired and confused now. I dont know what to do anymore.. =(

Could you please give me your insight on this. Thank you

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Mr.preetsingh, I called the IRCC and I was asking for the application number. The agent told me I need to submit the study permit separately attaching my AOR. I am getting really tired and confused now. I dont know what to do anymore.. =(

You can reach me here : https://twitter.com/iamsukhpreet

I.H

Jul 19, 2022

They wanted me TRv, now the answer my webform as I apply 3 seprate application
I'm do frustrated

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hi
They wanted me TRv, now the answer my webform as I apply 3 seprate application
I'm do frustrated
I.H, would you be able to send here the request letter for ADR? Just cover your personal information for your privacy, to answer your question in a more precise way.

FYI, I have submitted thru webform (2) IMM1294E for my (2) children and paid (2) student fees.

I think, since my "application is still on process", it is okay to send it thru webform because at this time, I could no longer attach additional documents in my gckey account. Although another option could be, is to submit a separate online application for each dependent attaching the AOR of the principal applicant. Otherwise, if a decision has already been made on an application for this type of pathway(HCCP/HSWP), then, the only left choice is to submit separately an ONLINE application for trv/study/work permit of each accompanying dependents attaching AOR of the principal applicant.

Anyone, please correct me if I am wrong.