+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Physiotherapist??

silkyv

Dec 13, 2007
Hi all,
I'm new here.
Can anyone please tell me..How's the scope for Physiotherapist in Canada??
What is a procedure to get license??
Your help will be appreciated..
Thanks.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

silkyv said:
Hi all,
I'm new here.
Can anyone please tell me..How's the scope for Physiotherapist in Canada??
What is a procedure to get license??
Your help will be appreciated..
Thanks.
Go to http://www.physiotherapy.ca/ pick the province where you wish to be registered, check their web site as to the requirements.

PMM

Dec 18, 2007
Hi
I am aatexxtile designer with more then 17 years of wide expereances working with all most al the well known Importers,Stores ,and Buyers of the European,American Japanese Australian and Newzealand Buyers.

Looking for a good job in Canada to give a good education to my daughters. you can find here with my resume
thanks regards
B.C.JhaB.C.JHA
4-B GROUND FLOOR
INDRAPRASTHA COLONYI
SECTOR 30-33
FARIDABAD
HARYANA
INDIA
PHONE. , 9811370262 ,9312961084
Res. Land line -+911292277756
Fax;+911126811127
E-mail-hunkhouse@hotmail.com

B.C.JHA
Objective I wish to achieve professional exellence in my work through a process of learning combined with experience. I wish to contribute vision, experience, leadership, conceptual and technical skills to my organization and derive a sense of accomplishment in my endeavor.

I have been exposed to all areas of woven surface and print design. I feel that with my creativity and resourcefulness. I'd be a worthy addition to any company/team. My strength lies in my ability to provide strategic solutions to problems and perform best under tough pressures.

Work Experience I have worked for the American, European, Scandinavian, Japanese market extensively.

Worked with buyers like:
JC Penney, Target, Pottery Barn, Walmart , Asda, Springs, Disney , Linen N Things, Bed Bath and Beyond, Kohls, Mervyns, Lambs & Ivy,
Crown Craft, Sun n Sand, Next, Marks and Spencers, Laura Ashley, Whitely Willow Debenhams, Monsoon, The Body Shop, Alders, BHS, John Lewis, Matalan, Mohawk, Selkon, Y .Ikemura etc.

Presently working with
Paliwal Exports

Portfolio: Senior Designer

Job Profile: Developing new collections of home furnishing & Made-ups, Floor Coverings : Rugs, Carpets, Durries & Bathmats, as per the global trend forecast and client specifications.

Engaged in Freelance Design Projects for:

Third World

21st Century Legend Corporation

Palm Exports

Vogue Textile

Cosmique Global

Previous position at Paliwal Exports

Portfolio: Textile Designer

Job profile : leading the design team for Accessories and Handicrafts Division, developing new collections of Home Furnishing & Made ups, Fabric Hand Bags, Gift Packages Picture Frames, Jewellery Boxes, Book Covers etc., developing client specific products, & Visual Merchandising.

Duration: 1984-2005

Educational
qualifications: *B.A. Hons. History, Ranchi

*M.A. From Prayag Samiti in Instrumental music, Sitar

Personal
Information: Father's Name: Shri Prabha Nand Jha

Date of Birth: 2nd April 1961

Marital Status: Married

Dependent: Two Daughters, One Son

B.C.JHA
I have started working from 1984 while I was studying with Prakash Cotton mill in Mumbai.

I then joined as fresher in Eastern silk Industries in Calcutta, Delhi, and
Bangalore office as designer, export manager and merchandiser. I have moved to
every production centre for silk cotton in south India and north east India. By taking care of all there weaving centres, I learnt the details and techniques about weaving.

I joined Sharita Handa exports as designer /merchandiser. When I started with this company it had 9 quilts only, now its queen of quilts from India. I am really proud of this because to achieve this mile stone there is some contribution of mine too.

I have joined Shamken cotsyn ltd. Shamken group of co. as manager
textiles and I was the head in made ups section.

Presently working with Shivam international (a house of creativity) as design director but in fact this made-ups section has started only after my Joining and within 6 month I could manage to procure the business with Dryden Australia, Fallaballa Argentina, Morish Philips London, and Fibre tech Newzealand along with so many valuable buyers they have place the order only because of my previous successful performance, good achievement and frightful relationship

B.C.Jha