+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pcc is under review at indian embassy and did not reach police station for a month now

yash1261

May 10, 2024
My status is PCC is under review at indian embassy/consultant from a month and I have not yet received any email that PCC has reached to the police station, my parents checked at local police station but they don't have my file, does anybody can help me in this situation, why my PCC did not got send to police station for verification yet, why does the status shows pcc under review? Anybody faced similar issue before, please help with the timelines

• Sad
Reactions: vd4job

vd4job

May 12, 2024
Hi Yash, What are your timelines? And what is your city in India for PCC? I am in the same boat. Mine is submitted since 24th April. Mine was postal application which was delivered to BLS on 21st.

yash1261

May 10, 2024
I sent application to BLS by Purolator on 15th April, it went to processing in BLS at 24th April and later the status changed to under review at indian embassy/consulate on maybe 26th April and still remains same till now

Ktpatel91

May 24, 2018
I am in the same boat, I have submitted application in person at Toronto on 27th April.

Its still under review at embassy, no updates. Ideally it should move to PCC initiated.

I think elections in India might be causing the delays, Since government staff have to do election duty, these PCC may have lower priority to them. [This is assumption on my part. Let us wait for people to get actual reply. I think we have been told 6 to 8 weeks before PCC issuance so just have to wait for it]

vd4job

May 12, 2024
Yes, I got the reply next day itself. Considered my ITA deadline they initiated police verification. But now its stuck at police station for election and their server issues.

Reactions: Ktpatel91