Passport to CPC Ottawa - December 2016

aussiegirl16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone else requested an interview but yet to hear back with their appointment details? I phoned a week ago but haven't heard anything...

ALEX-UK

Nov 25, 2016
Hi my application is approved and closed. It took 19 days to process my passport. Return tracker is not activated yet hope for tonight.
Passport sent on 16, received on 19 th approved and closed Jan 6 around noon.

timothy_fx

Feb 1, 2015
Mailed: Dec 19 night

Accepted with signature: Dec 21

CIC updated: Jan 6

Final decision This application has been approved

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
They received my passport on December 28th, when i see the delivery certificate, it shows signature wasn't requested. Here I see everyone is seeing signatures. Any thoughts?

Cheers

gatorengineer

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-16
Doc's Request.
11-08-16
AOR Received.
27-06-16
IELTS Request
CELPIP Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-07-16
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Unsung said:
They received my passport on December 28th, when i see the delivery certificate, it shows signature wasn't requested. Here I see everyone is seeing signatures. Any thoughts?

Cheers
Did you buy Signature Required Sticker ?

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
gatorengineer said:
Did you buy Signature Required Sticker ?
I didn't know that I have to buy it separately cuz when i sent my passport for work visa in the past i was able to see the signature.

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
Hey everyone,

Returning after a long time on this forumn.

I sent my passport recently (after PPR on Dec 22 that was received by CIC on the 30th) to Ottawa and my wife's to Islamabad, Pakistan that was received by the VO in islamabad on the 28th of Dec. Today she received a msg that her passport has been dispatched. I checked my emails and cic account but there have been no updates. My return id has not yet been activated as well. My question is can they stamp visa on my wife's passport before me? Or is this something to worry about?

Secondly, is there a chance of rejection after PPR?

And lastly, could someone please explain this signature thing? I apologize in advance for my naivity in this matter.

Thanks

superpositive

Oct 4, 2016
Hello guys,
I sent my pp on Dec 16th and received it back yesterday. I did land through Coutts, very smooth, officers pretty respectful and professionals. Deeply thankful and glad to say: I am a Canadian Permanent Resident. God bless you all

Unsung

Jun 13, 2016
farhan88 said:
Hey everyone,

I sent my passport recently (after PPR on Dec 22 that was received by CIC on the 30th) to Ottawa and my wife's to Islamabad, Pakistan that was received by the VO in islamabad on the 28th of Dec. Today she received a msg that her passport has been dispatched. I checked my emails and cic account but there have been no updates. My return id has not yet been activated as well. My question is can they stamp visa on my wife's passport before me? Or is this something to worry about?

Yes, they can stamp your wife's visa before you. I have friends who were in the same situation. Nothing to worry about man.
Cheers

And lastly, could someone please explain this signature thing? I apologize in advance for my naivity in this matter.

Thanks

ursman

Jan 4, 2017
PPR: 23.12.2016
Copy of passport sent: 23.12.2016
Copy of passport @ Ottawa: 28.12.2016
PR closed and approved: 06.01.2017
Tracker activated: 06.01.2017 (16:35)

Application submitted: 07.08.
AOR Received: 08.08.
Eligibility – “Review in Progress”: 08.08.
Medical results – “Review in Progress”: 23.08.
Submitted documents – “Additional document required”: 16.09. (birth certificate of newborn child)
Medical results – “Passed”: 02.10.
Submitted documents – “Provided”: 03.10.
Background check – “In Progress”: 14.12.
Passport request: 23.12.
Copy of passport received @ CPC Ottawa: 28.12.
PR closed and approved: 06.01. (Eligibility changed to “Passed”, Background Check to “Complete”, and Final Decision to “This application has been approved”)
Tracker activated: 06.01.
Passport Received Back: Pending
Landing: Pending

Also applied for a BOWP in Nov 2016, approved in Dec 2016

naman.tuteja

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Landed yesterday (6th Jan) at Rainbow Bridge. Awesome Experience.
Will wait for my PR card now.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Lets take this group to another level - Tracking of PR card. Whats say??
[/size][/size][/size][/size]

kayvar

Jan 7, 2017
Hello everyone,

I got my PPR on 5th Jan, 2017. I have mailing address in the US. I tried the following ways and faced some issues to mail passport:
1. UPS - They are asking for a phone number of the recipient since this is going to go through Customs. There is no phone number in the email I received.
2. FEDEX - Asking me to open an account number for having a return label sent to CIC. But according to the email, it says that I should have the pre-paid return envelop in the mail itself.

Please advise on the best method.

Thanks

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
farhan88 said:
Hey everyone,

Thanks
Thanks Unsung!!! Would anyone else like to share their views on my other questions??? :)

Thanks