+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport request twice !!!

shreenivas10

Jun 26, 2023
I had applied through SDS on 29 March 2023 and received PPR on 4 May. Subsequently I had submitted my passport and got it stamped. But suddenly on 26 June I got another Correspondence Letter and PPR. This has got me worried, why are they sending PPR again after visa was already granted?! I immediately submitted a webform but it has been almost 10 days since...no response. I have to travel in less than 30 days, please suggest, what should I do?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I had applied through SDS on 29 March 2023 and received PPR on 4 May. Subsequently I had submitted my passport and got it stamped. But suddenly on 26 June I got another Correspondence Letter and PPR. This has got me worried, why are they sending PPR again after visa was already granted?! I immediately submitted a webform but it has been almost 10 days since...no response. I have to travel in less than 30 days, please suggest, what should I do?
These are automated batch processes

So long as your stamping is done and you have a valid TRV, you are good to go

shreenivas10

Jun 26, 2023
These are automated batch processes

So long as your stamping is done and you have a valid TRV, you are good to go
Thank you for your response. But I haven't received the Port of Entry letter also. I need to show it during immigration. How do I get that?

shreenivas10

Jun 26, 2023
Raise a webform & try calling IRCC

Sometimes they will have to initiate it if missed
I didn't get any response for the webform and ircc isn't providing the facility to speak to any agent. I have been advised to submit my passport again by the high commission in my country

Reactions: BA101
Apr 11, 2024
I was approved last November 30 2023 canada embassy request my passport then i submitted immediately..then i receive my passport with stamp Last December 2023..then last February 12 2024 they request again to submit my passport but i disregard there email because i received my passport already...is this may affect my work permit because i didn't submit my passport