+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

Rajeeind

Apr 21, 2024
Its a standard letter i guess...we also recd the same content...we didnt re-send any docs as everything was already submitted with application. I feel IRCC provides an opportunity to cross check and submit missing docs, if any....
Thanks for responding

Shankar Iyer

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Any movement on your file buddy ?
Yes received the pre-arrival email on April 18. On April 19 they sent another letter saying that since my parents are in Canada the rest of the process will be done online through the PR Confirmation portal. I don't know if they'll ask for the passport for visa stamping since they're already here .... to be seen.

Shankar Iyer

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Just sees this status online, what does this mean and on what stage are we?
Latest update:
Final decision - April 25, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Its in the final approval stage, just wait for further instructions. Nothing you can do .... I'm in the same boat.

Reactions: Nedi27

york087

Oct 15, 2023
Hi,

I have received a letter requesting for Biometrics, Medical and PCC. The deadline to submit these is 30 days. I understand that I need to upload PCC via GC Key account, however I don't understand the instructions on what to upload for Biometrics and Medical. Can anyone pls let me know from their recent experience after parents finish their Biometrics and Medical what docs did you'll upload?, does hospital provide any document or anything after the test that we're required to upload?

This what they're asking to upload

Document nameRequired by
Fingerprints (required)29 May 2024
Proof of upfront medical exam (required) 29 May 2024
Police certificate29 May 2024

I see this mentioned in the Medical Exam Letter:
"Once your medical examination has been completed the Panel Physician will submit medical results to IRCC for assessment. To obtain a copy of your Immigration Medical Examination please ask the panel physician at the time of your appointment."

Should I request the copy and upload it via GC Key account?

Thank you

Last edited:

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Hi,

I have received a letter requesting for Biometrics, Medical and PCC. The deadline to submit these is 30 days. I understand that I need to upload PCC via GC Key account, however I don't understand the instructions on what to upload for Biometrics and Medical. Can anyone pls let me know from their recent experience after parents finish their Biometrics and Medical what docs did you'll upload?, does hospital provide any document or anything after the test that we're required to upload?

Document nameRequired by
Proof of upfront medical exam (required)29 May 2024

"Once your medical examination has been completed the Panel Physician will submit medical results to IRCC for assessment. To obtain a copy of your Immigration Medical Examination please ask the panel physician at the time of your appointment."

Thank you
The Medical report is sent directly by the clinic.

Jessica_chen

Jan 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Document nameRequired by
Proof of upfront medical exam (required)29 May 2024

Thank you
Hi, would you mind to share your timeline? Thanks

york087

Oct 15, 2023
The Medical report is sent directly by the clinic.
Thanks!, that is my understanding too, "?" link it tells me to upload Information Printout Sheet that will be provided by the clinic, have you heard about it?. Also for the Fingerprints what should I upload?

ss_2015

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Thanks!, that is my understanding too, "?" link it tells me to upload Information Printout Sheet that will be provided by the clinic, have you heard about it?. Also for the Fingerprints what should I upload?
Nothing needs to be uploaded by you for Medical and Biometrics. You should upload PCC.