+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

sushilsrk

May 16, 2012
I have received the AOR today but how I look into the status online? The link in the PDF takes me to some page where I have to enter all the details like UCI , name , DOB. But then it shows a page where they can't find the information. because of 3 reason. Is there something I am missing? Also, how to link the application?

torgy

Mar 23, 2023
Just going over this forum, and wanted to confirm that I am correct in understanding what I have received is a generic AOR, and I don't need to do anything. I received an email that says to refer to the attached letter, and this is what the attached letter says:

This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received
by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in
Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):
XXXXXXXX
Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship
application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to
sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included
in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:
 A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents
and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.

So - Is this an AOR, and am I correct to think I don't need to do anything since I submitted the IMM5768 form at the time of applying?

sushilsrk

May 16, 2012
Just going over this forum, and wanted to confirm that I am correct in understanding what I have received is a generic AOR, and I don't need to do anything. I received an email that says to refer to the attached letter, and this is what the attached letter says:

This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received
by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in
Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):
XXXXXXXX
Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship
application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to
sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included
in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:
 A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents
and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.

So - Is this an AOR, and am I correct to think I don't need to do anything since I submitted the IMM5768 form at the time of applying?
Yes you are fine. It says if you haven't

sushilsrk

May 16, 2012
So I received an email on 2nd March to provide IMM 5406 again. I havent submitted that yet, and now I got AOR. So Do I still need to submit it. My understanding was you get AOR when your application is complete.

BienCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023
So I received an email on 2nd March to provide IMM 5406 again. I havent submitted that yet, and now I got AOR. So Do I still need to submit it. My understanding was you get AOR when your application is complete.
If I were you I would not take the risk and will re-submit if they specifically asked for it.

vic20

May 17, 2019
Hi all . I am a 2019 sponsor . Sorry to be asking this question - but this subforum is more active at the moment.

Immigration needs updated forms 5406 and 5669

I am assuming i need to use the most recent forms from the site ( and not just update the older forms from 2019 ?

Also .. are electronic signatures ok for these forms ??
thanks

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Hi all . I am a 2019 sponsor . Sorry to be asking this question - but this subforum is more active at the moment.

I am assuming i need to use the most recent forms from the site ( and not just update the older forms from 2019 ?

thanks
Does the letter from IRCC say "handwritten" signature, if not, just submit with e-sign.

Reactions: vic20

BienCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023

thanks
In our case the request letter specifically stated use eimm5669 (2022-04) version and hand sign and date it.

vic20

May 17, 2019
Does the letter from IRCC say "handwritten" signature, if not, just submit with e-sign.
Thanks
They do not specify if handwritten needed . the original forms done were from 2019 (so now that it is more than 2 years they need an update)
. It is the Niagara office that we are now dealing with .
They did say I can email scanned copies of the form to them ( which makes me assume e sigs are fine ) - perhaps I will just ask them regarding the signatures.

Thanks again.

jailika

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
12-11-2014
Hello All,

Today I got two emails from CIC Mississauga
  1. PCC Request and Additional documents to prove sponsor relationship (Voter ID) , and IMM0149 for Government Employee - for Principal Applicant
  2. Another letter - stating I have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.
We already provided whatever documents we had for proof of sponsorship - like Birth certificate marriage certificate, etc. Just voter id card was missing in previous submission and they are asking that particular document only

Thanks

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Hello All,

1. PCC Request and Additional documents to prove sponsor relationship (Voter ID) , and IMM0149 for Government Employee - for Principal Applicant
  2. Another letter - stating I have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.
We already provided whatever documents we had for proof of sponsorship - like Birth certificate marriage certificate, etc. Just voter id card was missing in previous submission and they are asking that particular document only

Thanks
Just confirming, You submitted upfront PCC too?
Which city did you apply and how long did it take to get it?

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Hello All,

Thanks
Did you submit Adhaar card before ?

jailika

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
12-11-2014
Just confirming, You submitted upfront PCC too?
Which city did you apply and how long did it take to get it?
No I didn't submitted PCC with application, however I have PCC now as they are on visit visa and I applied thru BLS Brampton in Jan 2023.

jailika

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
12-11-2014
Did you submit Adhaar card before ?
Yes I submitted all documents except Voter ID and now they are asking Voter ID. Voter ID - i didn't submitted as it had different address, so just to avoid confusion.

The problem is voter id doesn't have spouse name and how officer will use Voter ID as proof of relationship with spouse. They already have marriage certificate and passport to prove that