App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
03-09-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2014
Passport Req..
01-10-2014
No need to get a PCC from Canada. Its for all other countries except Canada where they have lived more than 6 months. My mother had the same case.
Thanks for Info. Did you mother stay more than 6 months in Canada? What reason you provided to Immigration office not to providing them certifcate?

katezhu

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
I have also been waiting with no response from Ottawa office for a while now. So I decided to get help through my MP office and they came back stating that my mother's application will take "27 months" to process. Background check is in progress. My mom was govt teacher. May be because of that her application is taking so long, I don't know what else to do at this point. Super frustrated!
same here. Our case is in security check since Oct 2023.

Eric_247

May 12, 2023
Hi, I my Parents Application has been stuck at Montreal VO without movement since Dec 2022. My Parents are already in Canada on a Supervisa, how do I notify IRCC that they have been in the country for more than 5 months, so that they do not request for additional PCC.

NOTE: I already submitted an upfront PCC before they left thier home country. IS it necessary for me to notify the IRCC that they are already in the country? How do I do this?

Sowriyab

Apr 14, 2023
Hi, I my Parents Application has been stuck at Montreal VO without movement since Dec 2022. My Parents are already in Canada on a Supervisa, how do I notify IRCC that they have been in the country for more than 5 months, so that they do not request for additional PCC.

NOTE: I already submitted an upfront PCC before they left thier home country. IS it necessary for me to notify the IRCC that they are already in the country? How do I do this?
As per application, I guess we need to notify any change. You can use this webform to notify https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Sandeep C

Mar 8, 2024
Thanks for Info. Did you mother stay more than 6 months in Canada? What reason you provided to Immigration office not to providing them certifcate?
Yes, she did stay more than 6 months and there is no need to provide a reason because they do not ask for Canada police clearance certificate. In my mother's case we provided certificate from India and USA.