+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Nedi27

Star Member
Oct 19, 2023
Hi I just wanted to ask if someone here have the same experience, my Mom passed her Medical Exams without any additional test (sputum and/or additional x-ray), but we received the IMM 0535 Medical Surveillance form with S code 2.02. I believe its probably because my Mom had TB lymphadenitis way back in the 70's which is a lump on her neck, after the operation and testing it shows there was TB bacteria. She got treated and never had any issues unto this day. I just want to ask if what will be the procedure here in Canada, will she undergo sputum test here. Maybe someone here in the forums have the same experience or knows what will happen when she landed and also for us to prepare. Thank you.

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023
Hi I just wanted to ask if someone here have the same experience, my Mom passed her Medical Exams without any additional test (sputum and/or additional x-ray), but we received the IMM 0535 Medical Surveillance form with S code 2.02. I believe its probably because my Mom had TB lymphadenitis way back in the 70's which is a lump on her neck, after the operation and testing it shows there was TB bacteria. She got treated and never had any issues unto this day. I just want to ask if what will be the procedure here in Canada, will she undergo sputum test here. Maybe someone here in the forums have the same experience or knows what will happen when she landed and also for us to prepare. Thank you.
I do not have an answer for you but I wanted to congratulate you on how fast your application is being processed. I wish my file had stayed at the Mississauga office. Does your mom have a super-visa?

sw8Tjana

Star Member
Jul 29, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
Waiting
The last update I received was an information letter stating that the file is being transferred to Montreal, this was last November 24, 2023.
I regularly check mycic account every now and then. But I noticed last March 2024, that the status as Medical passed on July 2023 was not showing anymore. I requested gcms notes and got a copy after a month.
And this is what it just shows:
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed -Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Its frustrating. And they’re going to send invites again soon.

thebassi35

Oct 10, 2013
Surrey BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received NDVO - 17/06/2016
File Transfer...
started processing 26/08/2016
Med's Done....
march 25th-2016
Interview........
DM on 07/02/2017
Passport Req..
PPR on feb 23-2017
does anyone know how to request gcms notes in the new version website ?

katezhu

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
The last update I received was an information letter stating that the file is being transferred to Montreal, this was last November 24, 2023.
I regularly check mycic account every now and then. But I noticed last March 2024, that the status as Medical passed on July 2023 was not showing anymore. I requested gcms notes and got a copy after a month.
And this is what it just shows:
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed -Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Its frustrating. And they’re going to send invites again soon.
I think they will send you medical request again soon.