+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paid Experience during Thesis period of M tech (computer science )counts or not

brij85

Sep 13, 2015
Hello, I have a query regarding my work experience to apply for Quebec immigration. I completed my bachelor's in 2012 and then started Masters in the same year.I completed my course work in 2013 and then working on thesis work since September 2013. Along with thesis i have been working as full time (not part of thesis). So basically my experience is 2 years now. So my question here is, would that 2 years of work during my thesis will be considered as my 2 years of experience? Again, my work is not part of my Thesis work. I would really appreciate if you can clarify my query. Thank You Brij

ammarraja

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am pretty sure your paid experience during thesis will count, if you visit this link you will come to know that all your experience/internships if paid will be calculated.. best of luck with application :)

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/documents-dcs-en-dyn.pdf

brij85

Sep 13, 2015
Thanks for Reply,

Again, in my thesis period, I just went only one time for my viva. Except that one day, I continued my job. I have valid ITRs. I also reckon that embassy should consider it.