Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello,

I have created a new profile on February 09. I have CRS 430 (Before February 09, It was 397) and NOC 2281. From February 09, I am awaiting for Invitation. Is anyone got PT invitation after Feb 09. On February 19, I recreated my profile, but still no invitation. Some one suggested me to Recreate Profile with new GC Key and New Job Bank with a different email address. SO I created again new profile on March 01, 2016. Can anyone tell me what's going on? Not Sure, why I am not getting invitation now.

Any help would be appreciated

Please reply if anyone got PT after Feb 09, 2016

Thanks in advance.

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
rahul1404 said:
I am in the same boat too.. hope thing get clear soon...
Let's hope for the best :) :)

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pnp has slower the number of invitation as they accepted more applications than they could manage.

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will receive an acknowledgement letter when your application has been reviewed and/or a request for further information is required. Due to the high volume of applications being received, applicants should expect an acknowledgement letter to be sent within 6-8 weeks. If you have not received your application package back or an acknowledgement letter within 6 weeks, please contact us through email at Ontarionominee@ontario.ca for a status update. Please include your full name (as shown on your passport), date of birth, the date you submitted your application, express entry profile number, Job Seeker Validation Code (also known as Candidate Identifier Code) if applicable.

this is email on pnp sending to people these days, when they inquire abt their application

hope this helps ;)

colourfulcanada

Star Member
Oct 7, 2015
Swift Current
Visa Office......
Don't Know
NOC Code......
Waiting
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Honeyaustin said:
You will receive an acknowledgement letter when your application has been reviewed and/or a request for further information is required. Due to the high volume of applications being received, applicants should expect an acknowledgement letter to be sent within 6-8 weeks. If you have not received your application package back or an acknowledgement letter within 6 weeks, please contact us through email at Ontarionominee@ontario.ca for a status update. Please include your full name (as shown on your passport), date of birth, the date you submitted your application, express entry profile number, Job Seeker Validation Code (also known as Candidate Identifier Code) if applicable.

this is email on pnp sending to people these days, when they inquire abt their application

hope this helps ;)
Hi

Thanks! It gave me clue that why Ontario is not sending invitation anymore.
I did not receive invitation yet. I am awaiting for the invitation . From Feb 09,2016 , I think they stop sending more invitation.

Let's connect here if anyone created a profile after Feb 09 and waiting for Invitation for Ontario PNP.

Thanks for your help!

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Honeyaustin said:

hope this helps ;)

Hope they resolve it quickly and restart sending invitations again soon.....

sreejimunthikodu

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
LANDED..........
I am also waiting for a PT from Ontario. Created profile on feb 25 with a CRS of 429, NOC 2132. Please update here if anyone got PT after feb 16.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OINP seems to be working on the filled cap for 2015 before they start working on the 2016 cap. They started in June 15. This means they might delay the new cap to the same time of 16.

kingzhan89

Jan 2, 2015
I reached 409 since Feb 1st.

But I did not get PT yet.

I already recreated the cic account and profile 3 times but did not help.
PGWP will expires end of this month :'(
Studied in ON and worked in ON .... does not help

Please update this thread if anyone receive the PT in March.

CRS: 409 NOC: 2174

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kingzhan89 said:
I reached 409 since Feb 1st.

But I did not get PT yet.

I already recreated the cic account and profile 3 times but did not help.
PGWP will expires end of this month :'(
Studied in ON and worked in ON .... does not help

Please update this thread if anyone receive the PT in March.

CRS: 409 NOC: 2174

people haven't received sine mid Feb.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From whatsapp groups and other threads, OINP has stop giving PT letter of interest since 12th Feb. They will clear out the backlog they have accumalated from Nov,DEC,Jan months before they start sending out again.

As per my calculations they will start sending out PTs again in June.

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akmoolah said:
From whatsapp groups and other threads, OINP has stop giving PT letter of interest since 12th Feb. They will clear out the backlog they have accumalated from Nov,DEC,Jan months before they start sending out again.

As per my calculations they will start sending out PTs again in June.
:eek:

Does BC send out PT like ON?

MSiBAT

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....