+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online application urgent

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Hi everyone.. i had refugee status previously and now am applying for citizenship.. my question is my passport was held with ircc and we just got them back 3 months before and they are already expired.
So in citizenship form the question " Have you ever held travel document or passport during your eligibility period?" Should i say No because they were no with me
Or if I say Yes , do I have to scan whole passport and attach it to the application..
Please reply thank you

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi everyone.. i had refugee status previously and now am applying for citizenship.. my question is my passport was held with ircc and we just got them back 3 months before and they are already expired.
So in citizenship form the question " Have you ever held travel document or passport during your eligibility period?" Should i say No because they were no with me
Or if I say Yes , do I have to scan whole passport and attach it to the application..
Please reply thank you
There was a passport under your name, so you should say yes.

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
So do i have to scan all pages of passport or just Bio page.. someone told me i have to scan whole passport and attach that... thank you