+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - International Student Stream - March 12, 2024

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
I see that people who have ITA on Feb 8 they even started getting their Nominations, but why no status update on everyone who have ITA on 12th March?
This is very strange! I have less then 1 year work permit left and I am very worried.

Shayini

Jan 29, 2024
I see that people who have ITA on Feb 8 they even started getting their Nominations, but why no status update on everyone who have ITA on 12th March?
This is very strange! I have less then 1 year work permit left and I am very worried.
I agree with you, I can see FEB batch is getting the nomination letters... Can we extend our work permits when we receive the nomination certificate or do we need to file the PR to extend the WP?

DevarshRanpara

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
I agree with you, I can see FEB batch is getting the nomination letters... Can we extend our work permits when we receive the nomination certificate or do we need to file the PR to extend the WP?
If you are in OINP Employer Job Offer: International Student stream, You can request for work permit extension letter after you got your nomination letter.