+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer of Employment "Number" for landing to Canada?

Happychild

Nov 3, 2023
Hi under the The Home Child Care Provider Pilot (HCCPP) applied in 2021,
Do we need the offer of employment "number" from the employer in Canada when land to Canada, in addition to the letter of introduction and TRV sticker in the passport?
Or, is there any other form or letter that we should bring with us to proof your employment along with the above 2 things? A copy of IMM5983?!

PS,
the letter of introduction says clearly:
Your application to work in Canada has been initially approved by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. The final decision to issue you a work permit and allow you to enter Canada is made after an examination by an officer in Canada.

Much appreciate your reply!

Last edited:

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
So you don't have an approved work permit official letter from Immigration Canada?, because if you have that when you enter Canada. They will print a formal work permit. Bring all the documentation that shows that you were granted with a work permit.

Reactions: Happychild

Happychild

Nov 3, 2023
So you don't have an approved work permit official letter from Immigration Canada?, because if you have that when you enter Canada. They will print a formal work permit. Bring all the documentation that shows that you were granted with a work permit.
Thank you for your message.

I got the pre-arrival letter, passport request letter and letter of introduction from IRCC.
I went to the Visa Application Center to submit the passport, then received the W-1 TRV in my passport now.
But I haven't received any approved employment letter from IRCC as you mentioned above.

Neither I or my employer received any contact from IRCC for additional document request or further question about the employment.
So we are a bit confused....if that means I'm good to go or we have to wait for their (IRCC's) further response.

Last edited:

Happychild

Nov 3, 2023
the letter of introduction says clearly:

Your application to work in Canada has been initially approved by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. The final decision to issue you a work permit and allow you to enter Canada is made after an examination by an officer in Canada.

However there is no form or letter mentioning about the employer in Canada.
So just wonder if I enter to Canada, am I requested to submit any confirmation letter about the employer. Or should I just bring a copy of IMM5983 (Offer of Employment) ??

Last edited:

carejoy

Nov 5, 2023
Yes, you have to travel with offer of employment sign by your employer. Showing you already have a job.