PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
Called IRCC and was informed BGC is completed, but no changes in tracker or gckey. Tracker has had no changes since April 3, so i dont know if COPR number is generated and im unaware because of this.
Congratulations that's very good. I'm thinking about calling today.

Trayceee

Star Member
Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
Oct 19,2023
AOR Received.
November 17,2023
I just signed in on my tracker and see last updated April 29,2024. So I guess the trackers are working. My BCG and eligibility still in progress though. oh well

Posho

Jan 31, 2024
My tracker updated today, my eligibility is in progress now, it’s been on not started since November, background check is still in progress .

Reactions: Trayceee

NimmaDreamland

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023
Yes tracker has finally been reactivated. Updated today. Nothing has changed though. BGC still in progress and frustratingly my spouse's biometrics is still showing In process :( I seriously do not understand whyyyy!!!!! we resubmitted his biometrics on 5th April and apparently it is still not considered as completed!!!!

Damdem2

Oct 27, 2023
My Tracker was updated on the 29th and 30th April but no changes yet. Eligibility and BGC is still in progress. I don't know if it's advisable to update my POF because exchange rate has made it to be half of the required amount.

Reactions: Trayceee

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
My Tracker was updated on the 29th and 30th April but no changes yet. Eligibility and BGC is still in progress. I don't know if it's advisable to update my POF because exchange rate has made it to be half of the required amount.

Please update your PoF as it doesn't gets locked in when you get your AOR. PoF is assessed when your eligibility is reviewed and it is not advisable to keep PoF that's half the required amount.

NimmaDreamland

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023
I called IRCC again today. For the first time got to know that I could have found out information related to each family member separately.
So they informed me that me as primary applicant, my Criminality passed on 15th March 2024. Whereas my spouse's biometrics is still under review hence their criminality has still not been completed and my security has not started.
We gave my spouse's biometrics again on 8th April and it is STILL under review :'(
So incredibly helpless and frustrating :(

GraceHamee

Feb 25, 2024

Please update if you can...I got POF update due to exchange rate too

Reactions: Damdem2

masboy

Mar 7, 2024
My tracker shows everything completed on april 18 but still no copr number or final approval, is this usual?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Reactions: masboy