+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

misschizzy

Apr 18, 2024
Hi everyone,

I got NOI from OINP( ISS ), I applied to IRCC using the Non- EE PR portalhttps://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login on 24 August 2023. I am yet to receive AOR for my application. My PGWP expires in September2024. I am not sure how to deal with this situation? If I do not receive my AOR before September2024 how should I applyfor extension of WP?

I have sent multiple Webforms but never got a response I was looking for. I tried calling but they said you will get your AOR before that. NO idea and I am getting worried about this process.
have you gotten your AOR NOW?
Im in a bit of a fix. my first ITA application got canceled because of incomplete document. Unfortunately, Alberta can't transfer nomination to another express entry profile as it is tied to one particular profile, so now I'm about to re-apply using the Non-EE portal before my certificate expires in June 2024.
The message I received from IRCC specifically said "Since your application is rejected, you are no longer a candidate for Express Entry and your Express Entry profile number is no longer valid"
Does this mean I would not be able to use Non-EE portal as well?
should I go on to submit the application i already started on the Non-EE portal?
I have messaged IRCC and AAIP regarding my query, but still no response as at today 25/04/2024.
Im runing out of time and options

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
have you gotten your AOR NOW?
Im in a bit of a fix. my first ITA application got canceled because of incomplete document. Unfortunately, Alberta can't transfer nomination to another express entry profile as it is tied to one particular profile, so now I'm about to re-apply using the Non-EE portal before my certificate expires in June 2024.
The message I received from IRCC specifically said "Since your application is rejected, you are no longer a candidate for Express Entry and your Express Entry profile number is no longer valid"
Does this mean I would not be able to use Non-EE portal as well?
should I go on to submit the application i already started on the Non-EE portal?
I have messaged IRCC and AAIP regarding my query, but still no response as at today 25/04/2024.
Im runing out of time and options
Was your nomination express entry one or Non Express entry? If your nomination under express entry stream, you cannot apply for Non express entry Pr with that nomination. You have to create another express entry profile, email back PNP office and ask them to transfer nomination to new express entry profile.

Vehh999

Nov 21, 2023
Submitted my application to federal level but see that for some trips in travel history didn’t put “day(s)” after number. It’s 1 or 2 in every case. Months frames are good. Can it be an issue? Thx

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Submitted my application to federal level but see that for some trips in travel history didn’t put “day(s)” after number. It’s 1 or 2 in every case. Months frames are good. Can it be an issue? Thx
Not a big issue. Don’t worry about it and it doesn’t affect your processing of application.

ryanira2

Apr 2, 2024
Hello, I have a question. I am Inland non-EE applicant. Submitted Dec 1, AOR March 1, Biometric March 5, Medical passed. I have used a representative for my application that's why I can only see the Tracker but not the GC Key portal. I want to see the GC key so I want to delink my representative from the application. My question is that will there be any delay in application processing if I submit form IMM 5476e to withdraw representative in IRCC?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello, I have a question. I am Inland non-EE applicant. Submitted Dec 1, AOR March 1, Biometric March 5, Medical passed. I have used a representative for my application that's why I can only see the Tracker but not the GC Key portal. I want to see the GC key so I want to delink my representative from the application. My question is that will there be any delay in application processing if I submit form IMM 5476e to withdraw representative in IRCC?
No there won’t be any issues if you remove your representative . Also processing time depends on your profile, removing representative from your application won’t delay anything.

Reactions: ryanira2

prashant55

Apr 13, 2023
Ontario, Canada
Category........
PNP
I have received ITA from OINP on 9th January 2024.

Submitted my file to OINP on 17th January, since then there is no update yet. Has anybody applied in the same draw?

Have you got any updates?

My work permit will be expiring in 2 month, what should I do now?

Joerut

Apr 6, 2020
United Kingdom
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-10-2023
AOR Received.
04-02-2024
Hello everyone....I got an update today in my account. Long story short...I have been asked for additional documents...I can provide all the documents easily except for 2 of them.

No 1- my passport is expiring in Oct 2024. And they've asked for a new passport within 15 days. How should I respond? It will take at least 6 months to get a new passport done.

2...they asked for Income Tax records for 2022 and 2023....how may I respond as well pls?

> Passport/Travel Doc (Multiple): Your current passport will expire within 6 months. Please provide a copy of your new passport. This must be received at this office by: 2024/05/11 ➢ ➢ ➢ > Employment records: An original and recent letter of employment indicating your main duties, the start date, annual or hourly rate of pay, and regular hours per week. Please provide employment records regarding your current job and previous job as a support worker in UK. This must be received at this office by: 2024/05/11

> Submissions: Income Tax Returns for year 2022 and 2023. This must be received at this office by: 2024/05/11

> Submissions: Proof of Salary. Please provide bank statements showing salary being credited to your account(s). This must be received at this office by: 2024/05/11

➢ ➢SPOUSE ➢

> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. With special attention to any refusals in Section B. Please ensure that each section of Schedule A is updated. This must be received at this office by: 2024/05/11